I just got Cubase 4 and i'm having trouble installing the driver for the syncrosoft dongle thing. I'm using 64-bit windows vista, but the instructions say that it is supported.

Help!?!?
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Have done. When I install it, it says the drivers are unsigned.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Really, the best thing to do would be to email Steinberg. They'll have seen your problem before, and are the most qualified people to offer you advice on fixing it.
There is poetry in despair.
Hmm it seems to be working now, but all I did was modify one of the .inf files to have the correct driver release date. I won't be surprised if it starts going wrong.
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Well i it does, just contact them. You have the right to free support if you have a legitimate copy.
There is poetry in despair.
Don't worry about the drivers being unsigned. In the grander scheme of things, Steinberg is a small company. Stuff like that is typically not a confirmed Microsoft thing. It will (at least should) work fine.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.