where can i buy a blank to make a gibson eds-1275 body? warmoth only has sizes for single type bodys. i do not think a bass blank will work but i will measure my plans when i get home from school and see how big i need it.
You'll have to glue up multiple peices to get a body wide enough for a double neck.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
what kind of glue should i use? ha obviously wood glue but is there a specific brand that is exceptional for this type of thing? and should i put any kind of bolts in there or will glue suffice assuming i let it cure properly.
Tite bond original (the red one)

glue will suffice, get the two surfaces to be glued so they butt together perfectly, glue them up making sure the entire surface of both peices is wet (although the glue doesnt have to be applied on too thick, you will get a lot of squeeze out) clamp it up (using as many clamps as possible with a caul between the clamp and the wood to stop marks and even pressure), whipe off the excess, leave it clamped for at least 24 hours while drying.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
^ Like how you rip off dumb canadians!

Just kidding lp.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
^ Like how you rip off dumb canadians!

Just kidding lp.

haha yeah!

or you can have me make one for you, i dont charge very much, my regular body blanks are half the price of stew macs.