How can I increase my memory , when I'm playing a song . So i don't screw up while playing .Besides rehearsing it like 5 times . Or should I just have the sheet music out just incase ?
1)Maybe take vitamins that enhance memory skill ?

2) Maybe crack an egg like the one below me ?

3) I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice glass of Chianti fahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

4) shouldn't say naste things agent starling .
Last edited by muddshovel at Oct 14, 2008,
Break it up into little pieces, down to each lick or phrase, and think of it in sections.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
Break it up into little pieces, down to each lick or phrase, and think of it in sections.

This and practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice practice.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Avoid low ceilings, thats all I can add.
Originally posted by TapMaster
If you break a JEM you know your going to go to hell when you die

Only member of the 'This is too immature for me' club.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
lulz for you...

Man what the hell are you two talking about ? Dogs and name calling !!!
get bent ..
When you are practicing each section by itself to bring it up to snuff, try practicing it starting on the last bar of the section before it. That will help get rid of the "oh crap, where to next?" feeling.