Hey everyone, could someone who owns the Korg Pitchblack, or knows about it, tell me how this pedal works as a power supply? Would this pedal be able to power a whole pedalboard, say of like 10 pedals if needed? And how does it work? Also what would I need to buy to achieve this? I currently use rechargeable batteries, but am considering getting this pedal to power future pedals as it could begin to get a little inconvenient when I add more to my collection.

Thanks in advance
Quote by tubetime86

Nothing compliments a Gibson Les Paul Custom quite like a Fender Frontman 15R

The pedal includes a wire for daisy-chaining up to three additional pedals that use the traditional 9v center-pin-negative power supply. The back of the pedal has a plug specifically for this purpose. Something to worry about is the current draw. If your pedals are all trying to draw too much current from the power supply, then sound quality will deteriorate.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by Kendall
The pedal includes a wire for daisy-chaining up to three additional pedals that use the traditional 9v center-pin-negative power supply. The back of the pedal has a plug specifically for this purpose. Something to worry about is the current draw. If your pedals are all trying to draw too much current from the power supply, then sound quality will deteriorate.

Ok, thanks a lot
Quote by tubetime86

Nothing compliments a Gibson Les Paul Custom quite like a Fender Frontman 15R

Hmm as far as I know, there is only one output jack on the pitchblack, so it depends on the cable you use - if you had a daisy chain cable, you could power as many devices as you'd like, but the power available will only be as much as the power adapter that powers the pitchblack in the first place.

I'd recommend getting a Visual sound 1spot combo pack.
Ibanez SAS32FM
Dunlop Crybaby
Korg Pitchblack
Boss LS-2
Boss SD-1 + 2 x Clones... all modded of course
Fulltone GT2
Hardwire DL-8
Big Muff (Russian)
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Vox AC30CC2
Quote by nbroers

I'd recommend getting a Visual sound 1spot combo pack.

+1 those things are great.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm