I've recently acquired quite a nice guitar, and as the Floyd Copy in it at the moment is rusting away, I need a new one. Must be in gold though, the guitar is transparent red, and has gold hardware on it anyway.

Would a Floyd Rose Copy be any good, or what about the EDGE tremolo's, or something completely different?

Ideas please.
Thanks
]

EDIT; BTW forgot to mention, the bridge can't be too expensive, no more than £60 /$120.
Last edited by cleft11 at Oct 14, 2008,
Gotoh Floyd Rose. I just got one and it's the most solid and greatest bridge I've ever had and probably ever will. The string posts are different sizes to regular ones so you'd have to drill bigger holes (10.8mm), or just use the original string posts with the Gotoh Bridge unit.
Most good trem systems cost a lot of money.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
honestly just buy an Original Floyd Rose or a Kahler they're good too don't bother with the licensed ones they're all garbage... you can pick them up on ebay for around 200 bucks the Kahlers are a little bit cheaper thats what kerry king and jeff hanneman use. i'm assuming you play metal if you want one... any time i buy a guitar that has a licensed floyd rose i just tear it out and put an original one in there the extra 200 bucks is worth it
Last edited by cfh0636 at Oct 14, 2008,
I got a Gotoh recently in Black for £69 here in England. Dedicate time into looking for anything cheap and you'll find a shop that sells it sooner or later. I don't really know of any good unnamed licenced Floyds, though Jackson ones are pretty bad as I've dealt with one before (BC Rich ones are quite good).
what guitar is it?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.