Well, I have a problem. I bought tickets for a gig which is in december, the band I wanted to see were supporting, the others i'm not really bothered about. This band have pulled out, they're touring with ac/dc in america. I bought my tickets in person at the box office, can I simply just ask for a refund and give the tickets back?
whoa its yeoman- wassup bro (that's to the ts if you hadn;t guessed by the name reference).
to be helpful yeah i don't see why not if you bought them at the box office, by the way is this the answer you're talking about
Quote by dudeman_andy
find them,

and dropkick them.
Assuming the box office isn't run by nazis, then I'd say yes
Dakota Ruins
Metalcore/Hardcore from Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Please click on our name and check us out

My Stage Gear:
Cort Curbow 4
Ibanez SRX430
Hartke HA 3500 + Hartke 4.5XL
Line 6 G50 Wireless
Go see AC/DC!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
maybe, if not you can probably sell them.

for some reason i disagree with the idea of selling your tickets on. I just don't think its right
Quote by yeoman125
for some reason i disagree with the idea of selling your tickets on. I just don't think its right

Well then you're strange and the world is screwing you over.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by yeoman125

whats wrong with it? as long as you aren't massively jacking up the price i don't see the problem.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
sell them for profit if somebodies stupid enough to buy them
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
whats wrong with it? as long as you aren't massively jacking up the price i don't see the problem.

i suppose, i think its unfair if you make money after selling them, i don't really mind other people doing it, but i wouldn't. Of course if I found people wanting to go to the gig i'd sell them for the same price as i bought them, but i probably won't sell them on ebay.
Why the hell would you buy like, a 50 quid ticket just to see the support band???????
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
Why the hell would you buy like, a 50 quid ticket just to see the support band???????

they're £14.
Quote by thedudemeister

If they're a pretty small band they probably won't be doing a headline tour, so it's really his own chance to see them, and they might not tour his country a lot as well. I've seen some supports with pretty long sets anyway, so it's pretty much worth the amount you'd pay for a normal ticket.

Also, what shows have you been going to and where have you been buying such ****ing expensive tickets? £50? Most gigs I go to cost about £20-30.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
If they're a pretty small band they probably won't be doing a headline tour, so it's really his own chance to see them, and they might not tour his country a lot as well. I've seen some supports with pretty long sets anyway, so it's pretty much worth the amount you'd pay for a normal ticket.

Also, what shows have you been going to and where have you been buying such ****ing expensive tickets? £50? Most gigs I go to cost about £20-30.

Ah, I see, fair enough.

And I paid £50 to see R.E.M at Twickenham about 2 months ago, with two support bands.

And it was worth the money.

Quote by yeoman125
they're £14.

Oh I see, you could have said which band they were supporting.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
Ah, I see, fair enough.

And I paid £50 to see R.E.M at Twickenham about 2 months ago, with two support bands.

And it was worth the money.

Wow, I'd say you got ripped off. The highest I've ever paid for a gig (excluding festivals) is £40 and that was for 2 all-day gigs at Wembley Stadium with 3 support acts each (Muse & Metallica).

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Wow, I'd say you got ripped off. The highest I've ever paid for a gig (excluding festivals) is £40 and that was for 2 all-day gigs at Wembley Stadium with 3 support acts each (Muse & Metallica).

Hmmmmmmm, well, looking around, pretty much all tickets were around £50, including the booking fees. And it was part of their tour, and they are a rather famous well-known band.

But it was definately worth the money.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by yeoman125

Sell them on for the same price you paid. That way, there's no guilt because you aren't exploiting people and making money off the artists.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by SenorSmiley
You will get charged a service fee but you can return them.

alright, cheers