sorry if this is in the wrong place..
i were listening to is it just me the other day (well-watching the video) and i say justing play this realy cool solo, and i didn't think i'd heard the main guitarist play anything that cool before.
so my point is if justins so good at guitar, why isn't HE lead?
Because.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
he isnt lead because the darkness arent around anymore, and he's the singer too. maybe he prefers to play rhythm whilst singing and let dan have a chance
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
And if he were still in The Darkness it would probably be down to the fact that it's easier to sing and play rhythm than sing and play lead at the same time.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
it's not just bou, it's be too.

Actually TS, i'm the lead guitarist of The Darkness.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Dear Readers, I apologize abruptly if this message falls on deaf ears

I was recently listenning (well actually watching a preformance in a directed video) to a recent music group just the other day. While listening to it, it appeared to me as though one of the guitarists named "Justin" played this amazing solo which literally blew my mind. I find that his playing is in fact better than the other guitarist in that group.

Now here is my question: Because I find the guitarist named "Justin" a much better guitarist than the other, why doesn't he come out and shine more like his fellow guitarist counter-part?

fix't??

Thanks for letting me waste my time TC
Yeah Justin is in the band Hot Leg whilst his brother Dan is the band Stine Gods. Anyhoo Justin did quite a lot of solos when The Darkness were around. I think.
Quote by a_man
Yeah Justin is in the band Hot Leg whilst his brother Dan is the band Stine Gods. Anyhoo Justin did quite a lot of solos when The Darkness were around. I think.

or even stone gods.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
ok,
sorry i didn't make sence
thanks kite, that makes more sence (sortoff)
Quote by Kevin Saale
"Speak at length about that which you do know, speak little about that which you don't"
... thats why i don't seem to say much

Quote by 5150rando
keep up the good work guys! eddie blows everyone away with his skills and he had a hot wife!
...all you could ever want
He didn't get to play enough lead so he went solo.

Get it?

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I think you will find that Justin actually played most of the solos during his time in The Darkness, they were my favourite band at one point lol.
he was lead. but he didnt play as much lead as other lead players cause he was too busy being awsome. so dan, in all his awsomeness, played quite alot of the guitar parts.

i feel it should be mentioned that the stone gods album Silver Spoons And Broken Bones is out now

and hot legs song Trojan Guitar will be released Oct 20.

and on a sad note Ed Graham, the drummer for the stone gods and former drummer for the darkness, has had to quit drumming do to physical problems.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by gallagher2006
I wish "Lead" guitar didn't exist and both guitarists were equal. Melody comes in many forms.

well, in my band it doesent realy, it just doesent look right if you put 'lead guitar' and 'lead guitar' on the members list.
Quote by Kevin Saale
"Speak at length about that which you do know, speak little about that which you don't"

Quote by 5150rando
keep up the good work guys! eddie blows everyone away with his skills and he had a hot wife!
hawkiins does seeem to do all the ace solo's, thats my point.
Quote by Kevin Saale

Quote by 5150rando
He's too busy frolicking around the stage to be lead.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I never knew The Darkness had broken up before entering this thread. I had really liked their music, just never really looked up things about them, which is unusual for me, I usually look up everything about bands I like.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Justin Hawkins is actually a pretty decent guitar player, despite the fact that he chooses to dress like a complete tit!

Yeah, he is and this should go in B&A or Modern Rock (Darkness Thread if any)
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Justin Hawkins wrote like all the songs and solo's i think even the solo's dan played.

Anyways in before the lock!

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by Harmonius
Justin Hawkins is actually a pretty decent guitar player, despite the fact that he chooses to dress like a complete tit!

Yeah, he is and this should go in B&A or Modern Rock (Darkness Thread if any)

agreed, the darkness were awesome