Why is it so hard to find a decent metal band to join? I found one perfect... but over a county (like a small state) away! I'm well pissed off (BTW I'm fishing for a band to join.I play bass, guitar, and do singing/death growls).

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

When I saw the title, I thought perhaps you had never seen an erection before and were merely surprised. This thread is such an anticlimax.
Last edited by LordBishek at Oct 14, 2008,
maybe its cuz your a loser and no one likes you. mebe.. start your own band? not that hard you know. record your own shit. capish?
Do NOT look behind you.
Because you touch yourself.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Trying going to local metal gigs and definitly put up adverts and flyers.
My Gear

Fender 2006 Highway 1 Stratocaster with SD Hot rails on Bridge
ESP LTD F-104 Bass
Roland Cube 30
Boss 0D 20 Overdrive/Distortion Pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Write some stuff. Roughly record it.

Get a myspace to stick it up in and write on it "looking for other members to do this properly" or something. Add everyone you can and see what happens.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by LordBishek
When I saw the title, I thought perhaps you had never seen an erection before and were merely surprised. This thread is such an anticlimax.

same here

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Well, whatever turns you on basically but the hard science is this: erections occur when the small muscles in your penis, which are usually tightly contracted, relax and let blood start flowing in. The spongy tissue in the penis fills with blood and expands, pushing against the veins and closing them so the blood cannot drain out again. Well, you did ask.

Quote by LordBishek

Damn you to hell, Bishek.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
*SEX JOKE*

C'mon, you were all thinking it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by LordBishek
I love my cock. It's quite possibly my favourite thing in the world.

Do you kiss it like that as well?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Lmao **** joke. 8=D
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by LordBishek

sigged!
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

I came here just to say, when I read the title, I thought to myself
Thats what she said.
call me Shelby

lol. 98% of every band in existence is a metal band. about 4 of them don't suck.

good luck bro!
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Start a band yourself. You have guitar and vocals. Get somebody to play guitar, bass and drums and you guys are set.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by m4l666
Why is it so hard to find a decent metal band to join? I found one perfect... but over a county (like a small state) away! I'm well pissed off (BTW I'm fishing for a band to join.I play bass, guitar, and do singing/death growls).

Because most metal bands suck? Join a jazz ensemble.

(PS: Non-signed metal bands)
Quote by m4l666

I START teh br00tlz with You LOLZ