So.

Am I the only one that hates those bumper stickers?
Especially with the fact that many North American cars have foreign parts in them, or are built in other places of the world, etc.

It seems like the only person that slab that stupid sticker onto their car are bitter Ford workers who've just lost their job. Especially down here in the motor city of Canada.

And this is coming from a guy with a family that drives all North American cars.
Some bumper stickers are quite funny actually:

"I still miss my ex, but my aim is getting better".
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by QuiatFat
So.

Am I the only one that hates those bumper stickers?
Especially with the fact that many North American cars have foreign parts in them, or are built in other places of the world, etc.

It seems like the only person that slab that stupid sticker onto their car are bitter Ford workers who've just lost their job. Especially down here in the motor city of Canada.

And this is coming from a guy with a family that drives all North American cars.

I saw one of those stickers on a Scion the other day! I do my best to buy American but in a lot of cases it is not possible.

I bought a Panasonic flat TV that was "assembled" in North America but I'm sure everything in it was from overseas.
Drive a harley and put a bumper sticker on your leather jacket. That'll show everyone!
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by QuiatFat

FORD CAN SUCK MY BALLS

It'd help if your companies didn't put profit in front of everything and kept the jobs in the States.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
If the u.s wants my money, then they should build something worth buying
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
I'm not bothered by stickers like that at all. It's true. Outsourcing is part of what's undermining the American economy. Outsourcing is what's stealing jobs, but the average joe is too stupid to notice because there's someone barking in his ear about how immigrants are taking jobs while he's getting a great deal on his flat screen tv that was made in China.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
FORD CAN SUCK MY BALLS

It'd help if your companies didn't put profit in front of everything and kept the jobs in the States.

+1.

Quote by madbasslover
I'm not bothered by stickers like that at all. It's true. Outsourcing is part of what's undermining the American economy. Outsourcing is what's stealing jobs, but the average joe is too stupid to notice because there's someone barking in his ear about how immigrants are taking jobs while he's getting a great deal on his flat screen tv that was made in China.

I agree totally. These companies (Ford, for example) are never satisfied. No profit is enough, they're always after more, no matter who they screw in the process. Even if it's their own workers.
I have no faith in affordable North American cars. Had a Honda for 5 years and no problem so far!
Quote by Ur all $h1t
FORD CAN SUCK MY BALLS

Even back in the 30s, Henry Ford was a dick.
Look up the Battle of the Overpass. The riot at the rouge plant too, if you can find it.
North american auto companies haven't turned a profit it a while...

I think the quality of american cars has come up an enormous amount in recent years, but it's not as universally high as the japanese makers still, and now they have an image problem.
I hate to break it to people but companies are in business to make money. A company's responsibilities are to the shareholders - not to the employees.

Greedy labor unions are the problem America has. The UAW wants to pay someone 75.00 an hour to put a bolt on a tire.
Quote by SenorSmiley
I hate to break it to people but companies are in business to make money. A company's responsibilities are to the shareholders - not to the employees.

That doesn't make it right.

People before profit.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by SenorSmiley

Greedy labor unions are the problem America has. The UAW wants to pay someone 75.00 an hour to put a bolt on a tire.

Bullshit. If it wasn't for unions, workers would have mandatory 12-hour shifts for next to nothing pay.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
That doesn't make it right.

People before profit.

America is a capitalist country (well, it used to be). I'm not saying if it's right or wrong, as those are moral questions - I'm telling you how it is.
Quote by SenorSmiley
America is a capitalist country (well, it used to be). I'm not saying if it's right or wrong, as those are moral questions - I'm telling you how it is.

I already know that. I'm telling you how it should be.
Quote by blackthought

Bullshit. If it wasn't for unions, workers would have mandatory 12-hour shifts for next to nothing pay.
+1. I like you.
Every employment right that you have is the product of the toil of unions and their members.

However I will agree that sometimes unions can get greedy and forget what's important, but that still doesn't out weigh all the good they've done and it can be dealt with.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
I have a dodge sx2.0 and the car is a lemon, I bought it used 3 months ago and spent $3000 in repairs including the transmission. had a Hyundai accent before and got almost 300,000 kilometers with no major problems. should of bought another hyundai instead.
although I seen a bumper sticker on a rednecks truck that said "welcome to Ontario, where you can marry a fag, but you can't smoke one" LOL