Well, I think my Cube is dying. I'm still playing until it's completely on the fritz.

Anyway, I love tubes dont get me wrong, but sometimes I like the digital SS sound as well. I was/am thinking about getting a new SS. I was browsing musicians friend when the Tech-21 Trademark 60W caught my eye. Is this a decent amp to just jam with friends? I wont be using it for gigs though. Thats what my tube amp is for.

So is the Tech-21 a decent jamming amp?
i was thinking of getting one at one point and heard the effects are pretty good but the so called metal setting still sounds like a hotrodded marshal rather than a mesa like it is described. Maybe you could give us some info on stuff you play?
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
I am starting a band with a few friends of mine. So at the moment, I'm writing my own stuff. My style and tone are best described as Jefferson Airplane meets David Bowie. BUt I play anything from 60-80s, country, jazz, and folk.
used blues jr and a tubescreamer, plenty to jam with and it will nail those tones.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
used blues jr and a tubescreamer, plenty to jam with and it will nail those tones.

No you werent listening, I said I need a replacement SS, I already have a good tube amp. My Crate V18. I'm looking for an SS replacement for my dead Cube.

Also, sorry if I sound rude or whatever, I'm just tired.
What does it matter? I guess if you must have ss then get a valvetronix,
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
If I were to get any kind of SS amp, i'd probably go with a Tech 21. They are nice amps.
Try one out first though!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator