superkal1
Machine F*cking Head!
1,071 IQ

So i bought one of these assuming it will work if i plug the guitar into it then that into the computer, question is where do i plug it in the computer?
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Bluerock Begginers 10W Amp
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Les Paul Copy(Fixing up to be good)
Hosscat
Ya you right!
59 IQ
You can plug it into the mic input of a sound card and you might get some sound out of it...if you have active electronics on your guitar.

If you are trying to record, however, you are going to want to get a real audio interface.
Guitar & Bass
magnum1117
"El Tipo"
633 IQ
i use that too.

but you don't get good quality
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
ShadesOfNight
Taken
256 IQ
dont play directly through the guitar to the computer...it sounds shitty.
get some form of toneport....Line6 or something. then play through that directly into the sound card i.e. the microphone port
htsktim91989
184 IQ
your going to have to have a line in/ mic in port. you cant just run the guitar straight in though, theres no amplifier unless you have software based modeling, so you would need some sort of pre-amp to be able to hear it anyways ex. a distortion pedal, multieffects, DI box
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
superkal1
Machine F*cking Head!
1,071 IQ
the computer isnt detecting the guitar......
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
Hosscat
Ya you right!
59 IQ
Agree with all above that if you don't get a real interface and some software it will sound like a crappy clean amplifier. If you just want this, get your computer set up so you can hear a mic through the sound card. Then plug guitar in and you should be able to hear it. You will immediately hurl and decide you need a real interface.
Guitar & Bass
superkal1
Machine F*cking Head!
1,071 IQ
its working but its very quiet.how do i do the guitar>amp>computer?
Gear
Ibanez GRG170DX
Bluerock Begginers Strat
Fender Acoustic
Lne 6 Spider 3 15
Gear to come
tenfold
Ibanez Supporter
343 IQ
I have one of those too. But if cuts high pitched notes off a lot. The quality is ok. The cool thing is you can use amp software and you don't have to pay all the money for an amp.
RubberSoul54321
UG's Train Wreck
845 IQ
What is the best budget range USB interface, e.g. Line 6 Tone Port, Guitarport, Jamlab, Stealthplug etc?
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC