hey guys, i have a bugera 333xl head and marshall cab along with a fender floor tuner, original crybaby wah, boss noise surpressor and possibly a boss-OD2. im gettin ALOT of feedback right now and im not quite sure why. how would you guys order the pedals to reduce the feedback/hiss. thanks, all help is very much appreciated!!
more than likely tuner, wah, overdrive, compressor or surpressor can't remember which you said
Sienna> Everyone Else
try messing around with where your tuner is,when i put mine infront of certain pedals ity ****s up my sound
Origanally Posted by freedoms_stain
Live webcam shows.
The bigger and blacker the dildo, the more cash.

Originally Posted by neopowell
Holy Christ I haven't laughed that hard since I bummed that clown. Well done!
tuner -> wah -> noise supressor in the fx loop and plac the od2 in front of the amp

or at least thats generally how id do it. effects order is pretty much personal preference

tweak your noise supressor and see if that helps. how close are you to your amp? and is there anything that could cause interference such as a cellphones next to your amp? the power outlet you're using could be supplying "dirty" power.

also check your cables
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Last edited by the boogieman at Oct 14, 2008,
that's some pretty darn good gear there
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Tuner->Wah->OD-> Amp
Put the noise supressor either after the OD or in the FX loop.

Maybe the reason you're getting all that feedback is becuase of the Overdrive? Boss ODs are known to be crap
right now i dont have the OD in the loop, im considering adding it tho. so im just trying to get ideas on what will make the feedback go away. thanks for the help so far!
Quote by guitar033
right now i dont have the OD in the loop, im considering adding it tho. so im just trying to get ideas on what will make the feedback go away. thanks for the help so far!

MXR smart gate works wonders or a ISP decimator. have heard that the Boss Noise Suppressor isnt that great of a pedal. it could be the wall outlet the amp is pluged up to. older outlets can cause a bit of excess voltage sometimes and cause alot of noise.
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Last edited by AndyRevenge at Oct 14, 2008,
the most common used order is tuner > wah > compressor > overdrive > noise suppressor.
However I like this more: Compressor >Overdrive(or distortion) > Wah > Noise Suppressor.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)