Page 1 of 2
I got asked this by my friend the other day and it made me think a lot about it. I think the greatest thing about being alive is knowing there is someone who loves you somewhere, and also the fact that you don't know what's going to happen next in your life.

So, Pit, what is your opinion?

Serious answers preferred.
GO HUSKERS!

12/5/1993 --R.I.P. J.J.S.-- 6/4/2010

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ALIVE?!!!
Seriously though just feeling all sorts of different emotions i guess...ok i didn't plan a serious answer.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Mackin on hoes.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
the laughs

seriously omg my brothers looking at guitar hero videos on youtube. And he just got rick rolled!!!

I lol'ed
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
It beats the alternative.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
The greatest thing about being alive is having this ability to give love and receive it. Without love of some kind, what else is there? I love making music. I love exploring the realm of a good book. I love my friends. I love my parents. And while it's too early to say I love my girlfriend, I still love knowing that such an amazing, beautiful girl is mine and I get to spend my time with her. She's what I look forward to most in any given day.

These are the greatest things about life, at least my own. Also, I like your idea about not knowing what's going to come next in your lifetime. I also get a satisfaction out of wondering what things will find their way into my life. There are so many possibilities, no?
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by QuiatFat
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

Who gets the reference?

Moulin rouge.
everything...
the good times, the bad times, the indifferent times. Things you like, things you love, things you hate, they all make life a little bit more interesting and better.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Ergin
Feels better than being dead really.

Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by barb3rman
The greatest thing about being alive is having this ability to give love and receive it. Without love of some kind, what else is there? I love making music. I love exploring the realm of a good book. I love my friends. I love my parents. And while it's too early to say I love my girlfriend, I still love knowing that such an amazing, beautiful girl is mine and I get to spend my time with her. She's what I look forward to most in any given day.

These are the greatest things about life, at least my own. Also, I like your idea about not knowing what's going to come next in your lifetime. I also get a satisfaction out of wondering what things will find their way into my life. There are so many possibilities, no?

I agree with you 100%. Yay for having a good life!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
The realisation that you will one day die and feeling the urge to live every moment and possibility out to it's fullest.
Knowing that it has an end, and that you can enjoy it, because it is temporarily.

That you might one day meet me. How great is that prospect?

Edit: Anyone who says 'not very' is wrong.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by SillyRabbit
greatest thing about not being alive is not being dead

lol wut ?
Life.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by ross1234

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ALIVE?!!!
Seriously though just feeling all sorts of different emotions i guess...ok i didn't plan a serious answer.

Dunno
Page 1 of 2