So I just bumped up with the most ridiculous teaser (made in windows movie maker) of the sequel to 28 Weeks Later, 28 Hours Later. This guy, who hasn't made any movie yet, and claims he's a director (never heard of him), I think will **** up the series.

Is this real by the way? He says it is, and he gave dates and shit and said the movie would be released in September, and he hasn't released it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MlcvZpVX7o&feature=related

Let's just hope he doesn't f*ck up.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
No.

The third movie in the series, 28 Months Later, will be out in 2009, and will be directed by Danny Boyle the guy who also did the first movie.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Said it was meant to be out last month.. So well done to the guy who couldn't fake his own.. I dunno.. He couldn't fake anything by the looks of it.
The sequel is 28 Months. Boyle said it's in Russia, I actually can't wait. 28 Hours was a series of really short zombie films made around the time of Weeks, IIRC.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by teh_Beatles
No.

The third movie in the series, 28 Months Later, will be out in 2009, and will be directed by Danny Boyle the guy who also did the first movie.

Hmm I don't know man. There's a rumor that someone else will be directing 28 months later
http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/10/06/rumor-paul-andrew-williams-to-direct-28-months-later/
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Rumours are false: It's in East Europe/Russia, Danny Boyle is Directing and Producing, Out next year.

Capishe?
i watched 28 weeks later last night and was just about to check about a sequel