so after a 3 nights of playing for like 2-3 hours each(learning shit) my knuckles yesterday and today really hurt on my left hand,im a right hand player,i warm up always for at least 15 minutes,but they hurt,even to close my hand,ive been playing 1 1/2 years,so i don't think its from a quick burst of playing lots,ive played more then 3 hours before so...but when i played guitars at my music store,they didnt hurt at all and i played for 3 hours(maybe bc they were bigger necks),i was thinkin is my neck to thin?? its 1.3 cm without fret board and with its 2.1 cm..so what shall i do?ply more,take a few days breake,or what?

thanks before hand
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
rule of thumb for playing guitar. if your hand hurts, take a break for a little while. if it doesnt stop hurting after a few days, maybe see a doctor or something. messing up your hands would be very bad.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
how long of a break?so i should drop it right now,and let is lay? would iceing them help?
A break of no more that 10-15 should be fine, and icing them would only be really necessary if they were in pain, not just an ache
10-15 days? i mean minute brakes dont work for me,they been hirting all day