So, Pit, there's something you should all know about me...

I have a man-crush on Neil Patrick Harris. The fact that he's gay has nothing (well, maybe a little something) to do with it. He's just so amazing.

Anyways, I wrote this story for my creative writing section of English class. I felt like sharing it, so who better to share it with than the Pit?

Hope you enjoy it!

Quote by My story
It was a bright summer’s day when the clock struck 13. Neil was late. I had moved to California just for the wedding, and he repays me by being late on the most important day of our lives? Well, my life, anyway. I was having doubts about his sincerity, now. He said he was excited, and ready to start a new life with me, but... I don’t know. Perhaps I’m just being paranoid – I have a tendency to do that.

A guest stood up and yelled “Look! He’s here!” I turned around, and there he was. He seemed to glide towards me; he was surrounded by doves, and I think there was a unicorn in the distance. I said in a negative tone (with my arms crossed and one foot tapping), “Where were you? The ceremony was supposed to start forty-five minutes ago.” He defensively replied, “Sorry, I forgot. Besides, I was doing an appendectomy. “ Even though I knew I should be mad, I just couldn’t. Neil had a way of making me forget all my angers (especially if they were directed at him). It must have been those dreamy eyes of his. The theme from Doogie Howser started to play. It was our song. I looked at him and said. “Are you ready?” He looked straight into my eyes and said “You know it; let’s do this thing!” It was at that moment that I knew he was ready. Ready to settle down, have a small house on the beach, a picket pence; the whole nine yards.

We began to slowly walk down the isle; the music was getting louder. We said our vows, and the Elvis impersonator asked me, “Do you, nosushi4you, take Neil Patrick Harris’ hand in matrimony, to hold forever, in poverty and wealth, in sickness and in health?” I was getting so choked up, that I was barely able to reply, “I do.” The impersonator then turned to Neil. He asked him, “Do you, Neil Patrick Harris, take nosushi4you's hand in sweet matrimony?”

Neil swallowed. I could see his beautiful Adam’s apple slowly move up and down. He replied, “I...”

Then I woke up.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Last edited by nosushi4you at Oct 14, 2008,
I feel like it could've been funnier considering the concept, but it was alright.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
You've effectively removed the closet door from it's hinges.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by yeoman125
thats a very short story, i'd love to hear what your teacher says though.

This is what she wrote" Your obsession with Neil Patrick Harris is well, um..., creepy, but this is very funny! =)"

See, she already knew about my love for Neil.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

that's gay!

cwutididthar?

no but seriously it's actually quite good
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Never end a story with 'an then i woke up' or words to that effect!
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I think that someone's in dire need to express their homosexuality to pit.
XD
NICKtothecore.
Quote by NICKtothecore.
I think that someone's in dire need to express their homosexuality to pit.
XD

Is there something you'd like to tell us, then?

EDIT: By the way, NICKtothecore. is in my English class for realz, so he can attest to this.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

That dire need sir, is not of myself, but that of a certain Nosushi4you.
NICKtothecore.
Quote by nosushi4you
Is there something you'd like to tell us, then?

EDIT: By the way, NICKtothecore. is in my English class for realz, so he can attest to this.

Tis true, that I am. I'm awaiting a story on RuPaul next.
NICKtothecore.
What is this RuPaul you speak of?

Unless you mean... Ron Paul!
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

You're awful at English. Seriously, you even mixed up tenses. And the ending was far too cliched. You'll probably bitch at me, something along the lines of "wah but I was just having a bit of fun".
NO.
You're gonna fail and goddamnit I will be smug in my delivery of 'I told you so'.

Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by nosushi4you
I have a man-crush on Neil Patrick Harris.

Who doesn't?

Also, good story.
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by ShaunDiel
NPH Fact of the day:

Neil Patrick Harris is a magician & collects vintage magic props.

I love his fireball tricks on How I Met Your Mother.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by Insanity^2
You're awful at English. Seriously, you even mixed up tenses. And the ending was far too cliched. You'll probably bitch at me, something along the lines of "wah but I was just having a bit of fun".
NO.
You're gonna fail and goddamnit I will be smug in my delivery of 'I told you so'.

Wow. I can't tell if you're serious or not...

I actually got a very good grade on the paper, though.

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by nosushi4you
Wow. I can't tell if you're serious or not...

I actually got a very good grade on the paper, though.

I kinda switched between sarcasm and seriousness between sentences, I should take my pills.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by Insanity^2
I kinda switched between sarcasm and seriousness between sentences, I should take my pills.

It's understandable, my friend. I know I'm not the best at English, but I sure do try my darndest.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?