no, im not talking about the kind you take to get effed up, sorry. im talking about weight/muscle/nutritional pills, like from GNC. anyway, ive been looking to just eat less and have a little bit more energy for when i run and such, so the people at GNC suggested a pill called "hoodia dex-c20." its supposed to decrease my appetite, give me more energy, and is caffine-free. anybody know whether or not this was a good buy? im not a gym/weight rat either, i just run.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
run faster
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Im assumign thats the fitness thread^ if not there is one, post there, more people will reply and know what they are talking about.

However, quick question...are you trying to loose weight then? I've tried a few of them sorta pills, cutting gels etc etc when i've gone through the cutting stage of weight training, tbh i've found the effect minimal at best, when compared to the price its not worth it IMO, it just isnt the same as eating correctly and pushing yourself beyond what your mind tells you it can do.
i thought hoodia was for weight loss.

idk...
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"