for less than 100 with no paint, ebay is a no go
Last edited by metal9876 at Oct 14, 2008,
Are you wanting a real gibson SG body or whatever, not gonna get a gibson for that money. And do you want a set neck body or bolt neck? Its just not to easy to find a GOOD guitar body for that kind of money.
Quote by metal9876

Nowhere is the answer.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by metal9876

The black market.
Less than a hundred child sex slaves?

I'll sell you my SG for 2 six year old blonde girls. Oh **** yes.

(I'm just kidding you conservatives idjits, I'm not really a ped.)

(JK I totally am a massive ped.)
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
I have an SG-style body that I bought from a guitar shop going out-of-business sale about 2 years ago. I'm not sure about the wood, looks like Basswood and I'll let it go for $70, what I paid for it.

It's not Mahogany and it's a bolt-on, so it's nowhere near the Gibson set-neck. Let me know and I'll look for it ... if I can find it.

Rofl!

I don't mind ruining this thread, because it is sort of a duplicate. This guy already asked about where to get a 2 humbucker body.

And, he has awful grammar. If he doesn't care about his question, why will I care about the answer?

Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Quote by Øttər
Rofl!

I don't mind ruining this thread, because it is sort of a duplicate. This guy already asked about where to get a 2 humbucker body.

And, he has awful grammar. If he doesn't care about his question, why will I care about the answer?

wow youre cool, im so glad your on UG to criticize my forum grammar, no one gives a damn
Quote by metal9876
wow youre cool, im so glad your on UG to criticize my forum grammar, no one gives a damn

Every Grammar nazi on UG cares....

and alot of other people too.
choose you words carefully.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
yes people do give a dam about grammer....if we cant f***ing understand you, how can we answer ur question? widely acceped internet talk, such as "ur" (just cause i already used it) is okay, just not anything that doesnt qualify as understandable.

@ otter: i dont think its considered beig a pedo if ur not 18 yet either

and finally, if u can find an sg body under $100, tell me where. cause i have no idea.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
its better then the reporting nazi's....

closest i can find for you
http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&menuItem=13&subMenuItem=8
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by metal9876

wow youre cool You meant to type, "Wow, you're cool"

im so glad You meant to type, "I'm so glad"

your on UG My on UG what?

no one gives a damn Quite on the contrary, many people do.

As AJK stated, certain "internet grammar" is widely accepted. As long as you get your point across, it is all ok.

Also, when you said you wanted an SG body for "less than 100", my response was entirely appropriate to the situation.

If you are in America or Canada, you would be referring to dollars. American and Canadian dollars are similar, so I won't get hung up on that. If you are in the UK, then you would be referring to Great British Pounds, which are near double that of an American dollar. Perhaps you are in Japan, and you want an SG body for less than 100 yen, the equivalent of a pack of gum. Well that just isn't going to happen.

So, before you tell me no one gives a damn, maybe you should give a damn. Had your original post been properly worded, I would have gladly helped you. Instead, I have effectively shown anyone who reads this that you have the mental capacity of a six year old, which is far too young to be handling the power tools necessary for constructing a guitar.

Now, as for getting an SG body for less than $100, eBay is probably your only option. I know you said that isn't an option, why not? They ship everywhere... I don't see the problem.

Another option is to build a body yourself. If you have access to the tools, and you have the patience, then it can be done.

The only other thing I can think of is putting up an ad in the Classified Section, which is where this thread really belongs. I do agree that we here in the GB&C are qualified to answer this question for you, but you might have better luck if you post an ad here on UG.

/wall of pwnage on your ass. ( <--- see, that "your" refers to the ass which belongs to you )
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
^Ottar, i cant believe you said that, how rude.....

.......i love you
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
otter.. how do you know hes refering to money? He just said "less than 100"
Lol this thread is funny, metal9876 you got told so bad by otter.
otter: your a legend
I love you Otter.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by metal9876

quite the contrary, as ottar stated previously. because this internet vernacular has become so commonplace, the written english language has deteriorated. i have seen high school kids put "lol" in their english essays. this is simply despicable, so yes, some people care. this internet grammar contributes to the delinquency of english abilities in today's youth.

dumb shit.
maybe we could change this thread to

"TEH OOB3R PWNAGE OF TEH GRAMMARZ."

Then sticky it, so everyone has a standard of grammar.
------

Shwiggity.
Could you please translate that.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by Øttər

Your my best friend metalwarrior.

*HUGS*

Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite

Quote by Invader Jim
You guys are rude. It's a good thing you're behind a computer screen, because it hides your shame well.

He's a human being. He isn't perfect. Pointing out his flaws isn't going to do any good.

Thanks for helping him in a terrible way. It's sad to think that you were never able to learn how to respect your fellow man.
We all helped him, I provided him with great information, and made a small comment about his grammar.

He decided to make a comeback or some shit like that, so I put him in his place. Sorry if you think that is rude, but he got what he deserved.

It's a little internet thread, and anyone who is seriously hurt by people they do not, and will not ever know, has some really serious issues.

Don't tell me I would be destroyed, you couldn't destroy me. I've done nothing wrong, nothing warnable or bannable, nothing a good moderator would be bothered by, so in that respect you are wrong.

If you think you would level me emotionally, then you are again incorrect. Nothing you say on the internet could hurt me. You can poke fun at my appearance if you wish, you can tell me I am a horrible human being and that I have no friends and all that shit, you would still be wrong.

This whole situation has escalated far higher than I had imagined it would.

It started with one post.

It should end with this one.

I'm sorry for anyone I offended, and I hope the threadstarter can not only find what he is looking for, and I also hope that in the future, he can make better threads which wuill be answered quickly and efficiently .

Good day sirs.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
The fact that you approached him with such a sour tounge is ridiculous. Chances are you will never meet this guy--so why be a jerk to him?

It's the internet, yes, but that doesn't mean it's not real life.
Someone has to teach him some time. You can't go through life being a blithering idiot when it comes to communication.

Although I might be a blithering idiot when it comes to peoples feelings, on the internet I sure can deal with people face to face.

What I'm trying to say is, this doesn't mean anything. This thread is done now, the guy got what he wanted out of it, and you telling me that I'm an asshole doesn't change anything. End of thread, please.

If you really must communicate with me further, PM me.

(lol you can't PM me, cause UG can't understand the characters in my name )
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Really, I can type with fine grammar. I just pretty much stop caring about how i type when it doesn't really affect how my life will go in the future, such as in school. Anyways, this thread has gotten off topic and i have long since stopped caring and found what i was looking for.
^ Well I'm glad for that. Sorry I overreacted man. Your right, it is just the internet. Anyways, I'm happy you found what you needed.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
where did u find it?! dammit im way to addicted to SG's....
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking