Why is the pit so obsessed with rape, i searched it in search bar and there is shit loads of threads from the pit.
No Idea man, people are sick, and why the hell would you search for rape?
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
It's reactionary against the political correctness that is smothering the right to free speech. Advocating rape is one of the least politically correct things you can do.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Great Scott!

I think he's got it!

And thus sayest Scott The Great, "Yea.. he has."
Because rape, masturbation and murder are the three favoured pastimes of a pit-dweller
It's like the whole Christianity thing with the triangle but a lot better
ohai little sig.
cause it's free and it's something to do
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by Trefellin
It's reactionary against the political correctness that is smothering the right to free speech. Advocating rape is one of the least politically correct things you can do.

Trefellin, you almost make rape sound like a reasonable course of action...
dude they're's no greater sound and feeling when you've located your victim in a alleyway nuff said
'cause rape is like an excellent game of hide and seek?

...'cept I always find you in this game.

MUAHAHAHAHA.
Because loads of people may have had experiences with rape and wish to share those experiences, or have someone comfort them.
Or maybe because it's such a controversial and emotional topic.

I couldn't see any other reasons why...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by domino_92

Talking about rape is cathartic. We let so much anger build up within ourselves everyday. Always being careful not to offend anybody. You can't say this or you can't say that. People are afraid of saying things! This is not a free society. This is bullshit!
When we get here on the internet, we are free and we express the things we are not allowed to otherwise. This anonymity let's us release ourselves.

Few people here are racist, sexist or whatever. The humour only let's us do what we should have the right to do but don't because of that damned political correctness. I think a lot of it has to do with feminism actually.

In the spirit of this freedom the internet provides... sigged.
Last edited by Trefellin at Oct 14, 2008,
Quote by georgethepie
Why is the pit so obsessed with rape, i searched it in search bar and there is shit loads of threads from the pit.

And by making this thread, you contributed to it.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Because if it wasn't for rape no-one here would ever get laid.

And ever thought about double rape? Where both the participants are doing it against their will? That's great.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by CrackAddict2000
Because if it wasn't for rape no-one here would ever get laid.

And ever thought about double rape? Where both the participants are doing it against their will? That's great.

But that's only for the really, really sick bastards. Like the ones at 4chan...
Quote by Trefellin
Talking about rape is cathartic. We let so much anger build up within ourselves everyday. Always being careful not to offend anybody. You can't say this or you can't say that. People are afraid of saying things! This is not a free society. This is bullshit!
When we get here on the internet, we are free and we express the things we are not allowed to otherwise. This anonymity let's us release ourselves.

Few people hear are racist, sexist or whatever. The humour only let's us do what we should have the right to do but don't because of that damned political correctness. I think a lot of it has to do with feminism actually.

In the spirit of this freedom the internet provides... sigged.

cheer
(Invalid img)
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker
Last edited by famod at Oct 14, 2008,
Quote by domino_92

What the hell do you mean almost? Why should anyone who roams The pit have to justify rape? Its the national pasttime of Pit Town.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by goest
I'm sorry to say this, but...

You gonna get raped.

Yeah, this man knows what hes talking about

Also your name reminds me of soemthing very scarring

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
One of my teachers described things being funny as "a sudden increase in self esteem" or something to that nature. Slapstick comedy, for example.

If you're not getting raped, it's funny.
Because we're all 13 and find rape extremely funny.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
The real question is if two people go out with the intent to rape someone and encounter each other does it cancel each other out and become consensual rape?
Quote by RU Experienced?
The real question is if two people go out with the intent to rape someone and encounter each other does it cancel each other out and become consensual rape?

That is quite interesting
Because 1 out of 2 people enjoy rape.

cwatididthar?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ