Have you ever thought about what certain people smell like, cause whenever I hear RHCP I think John Frusciante smells like saltwater taffy, any way I'm crazy.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
bahaha
hmmmm i dont think i have ever thought that
but im going to start now, but if i had to think something along those lines i would think that bob dylan smelled like aged wood or gasoline
What?!?!??!

You're a nutjob dude...

Though, I always thought Micheal Jackson probably smells like chloroform and Pull-Ups, but that's just me.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I hear that Christina Agulera smells and tastes like garbage.

Atleast she can sing.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

Lmao, odd thought, m8.

No, I can't say that I've ever thought of it.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
I think that's an actual medical condition, called synesthesia I believe. It's when simulation of one sense leads to involuntary sensations in another, like hearing colors, tasting words, or possibly in your case, smelling sounds. It's really a very interesting phenomenon. Wikipedia it if you're interested.
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at Oct 14, 2008,
Jimmy page smells like a black dog.

cwutididthar?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I think that's an actual medical, called synesthesia I believe. It's when simulation of one sense leads to involuntary sensations in another, like hearing colors, tasting words, or possibly in your case, smelling sounds. It's really a very interesting phenomenon. Wikipedia it if you're interested.

Actually I've heard about some guy thinking of colors for different people.

Quote by denizenz

When I think a person smells like something, I stop thinking of that person smelling like something and be awesome instead. True story.
Be cool.
Quote by Masamune
Kurt Cobain smells like teen spirit

bahaha I crack myself up.

haha that was great. perfectly set up..
Quote by floppypick
Jimmy page smells like a black dog.

cwutididthar?

So Robert Plant smells like Mobys dick?
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
So Robert Plant smells like Mobys dick?

He could also, potentially, smell like custard pie, but I think you have the idea!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by soundgarden19
Actually I've heard about some guy thinking of colors for different people.

My mom does that to a certain extent. I actually associate music with colors very often. For example, if I hear a song, I'll associate the sound and the genre to a specific color. It's not all that prominent, but it's definitely there.

Good example of this: I once heard Great Gig in the Sky without knowing what album it was from and my immediate color-related instinct told me that the song was a "black" (as in the color) song with a few vibrant colors. I then figured out what album it was on and my mind was completely blown.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Karvid
My mom does that to a certain extent. I actually associate music with colors very often. For example, if I hear a song, I'll associate the sound and the genre to a specific color. It's not all that prominent, but it's definitely there.

Good example of this: I once heard Great Gig in the Sky without knowing what album it was from and my immediate color-related instinct told me that the song was a "black" (as in the color) song with a few vibrant colors. I then figured out what album it was on and my mind was completely blown.

I do the color thing sometimes... I always thought Great Gig In The Sky was more Green/Purple in color, but thats just me...
my gf smells like hotness
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Yeah, my two best female friends.

One smokes. A lot. Having slept in the same bed as her, I've had the smell of tobacco on my clothes until they get washed. It's a nice smell and I like it. If I smell her brand of cigarettes, I think of her.

One is OCD (literally) on staying clean. Her room smells of anything clean, handwash, anything like that. She even smells pretty clean herself. Every time I smell it, it reminds me of her as well. I don't see her often now so it can be quite nostalgic.
Quote by Masamune
Kurt Cobain smells like teen spirit

bahaha I crack myself up.

i lol'd pretty hard.