Page 1 of 2
ok pit i got kicked out of high school about a year ago for selling an 8 ball of coke yeah dumb decision but this guy was supposed to be calling to see if i could get in and i dont think he did and just told me i cant go back and they said it was only 180 day suspension so im wondering should i raise hell and go back or just get my GED sorry for the wall of text
Quote by angusfan16
Is it safe to thrust sticks up your butt and walk around screaming, "THE STICKMAN COMETH!"?

Quote by minibrowny
84 words without any form of punctuation. Bravo.

Well, he said he needed help with school.
You're*
go to school.

you need it.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Yea I would give it a try.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by minibrowny
84 words without any form of punctuation. Bravo.

Having the patience to count.

Bravo
Quote by Survivalism
Well, he said he needed help with school.

+1
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by bass 4 life
should i raise hell and go back or just get my GED sorry for the wall of text

Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Yea I would give it a try.

This is not a valid answer.

Go back to school, OP. Like everyone else said, you'll need it.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by zzeazz
Having the patience to count.

Bravo

Or a copy and paste job into word and look at the word count at the bottom.

Go get your GED dude, it's worth it in the long run and there's no point in causing havoc.
Yeah well thanks for the people that helped, not just bashed my grammar like douchebags
Quote by angusfan16
Is it safe to thrust sticks up your butt and walk around screaming, "THE STICKMAN COMETH!"?

Bro if it was a suspension, go in there and tear shit up.

High School was so much fun
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
You know what, don't go to school. In this economy, you need to get a head start in front of your peers. After all, you just need street smarts, which you probably have(being a dealer and all). I suggest you hitch onto an up and coming business. Before you know it, you'll be richer than all your college-bound friends.

So, kids, the moral of this paragraph is: deal drugs, get kicked out of school, and become rich.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by bass 4 life
Yeah well thanks for the people that helped, not just bashed my grammar like douchebags

SO CLOSE! You just missed out the full-stop, or period for our American etc cousins, and it would have been exemplary! Also, this is a possibly life changing decision, do you really want to entrust it to the users of a guitar forum?

Quote by Craigo
Or a copy and paste job into word and look at the word count at the bottom.

I thought about doing that, halfway through counting, and thought "I've committed to this counting, I shall carry it through!" and that my good fellow, is what I did.
Quote by c_man471
you definitely need more school dude.

Your sig bends the page in an unsatisfactory manner. Well done. I applaud your mild form rebellion.
Quote by j-dizzle7
GED could work but do what ever you feel is right in you heart

worst... advice.... .... ever
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Yes, get your G.E.D then on graduation night RAISE HELL MOTHER****ER
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by bass 4 life
ok pit i got kicked out of high school about a year ago for selling an 8 ball of coke yeah dumb decision but this guy was supposed to be calling to see if i could get in and i dont think he did and just told me i cant go back and they said it was only 180 day suspension so im wondering should i raise hell and go back or just get my GED sorry for the wall of text

You're a moron and it pains me that tax dollars have to pay for idiots like you to get an education. Why don't you save the taxpayers some money and go work at Taco Bell.

Let kids who actually want to improve their situation get an education. It's losers like you that are ruining the world. You probably have no father and a mother who thinks your "a good kid" even though you sell drugs.

Let me guess, before you got thrown out you had loads of problems at school because the teachers/administrators "didn't like you".

Do us all a favor and OD.

I know I sound harsh but you don't deserve to go back to school.
Quote by SenorSmiley
You're a moron and it pains me that tax dollars have to pay for idiots like you to get an education. Why don't you save the taxpayers some money and go work at Taco Bell.

Let kids who actually want to improve their situation get an education. It's losers like you that are ruining the world. You probably have no father and a mother who thinks your "a good kid" even though you sell drugs.

Let me guess, before you got thrown out you had loads of problems at school because the teachers/administrators "didn't like you".

Your username is quite contradictory.

Unless you said all that with a smile. If so you're a complete bastard.
Quote by SenorSmiley

well good sir that's where i say **** you cause you have no right to say what i deserve stupid hypocrites
Quote by angusfan16

Quote by bass 4 life
well good sir that's where i say **** you cause you have no right to say what i deserve stupid hypocrites

Couldn't you have at least used a comma?
Quote by bass 4 life

None of what he had to say was hypocrisy, and he was likely not far off the mark, you were, after all, dealing coke.

My advice would be to get your GED, get a job, then go to community college, and, if you're feeling frisky, finish a four-year degree after 2 years of local college.

Or you can go back to school and be miserable because you are known as that kid who delt coke.
I nearly passed out reading that mighty "wall of text".
Next time, punctuation please.

On topic- no idea.
This time, keep off of the coke.
No, but I can laugh at you because you have already failed at life. Just know that a G.E.D. is not a high school diploma and that you will probably end up a statistic - in prison, dead or unemployed and worthless.
Quote by SenorSmiley
No, but I can laugh at you because you have already failed at life. Just know that a G.E.D. is not a high school diploma and that you will probably end up a statistic - in prison, dead or unemployed and worthless.

Someone's either having a bad day, or is just a pure and unconditional ass hole.

Let's go with the latter.
Quote by shaquille
Someone's either having a bad day, or is just a pure and unconditional ass hole.

Let's go with the latter.

Yeah, SeniorSmiley is a 100% Grade-A Turd Sandwich all the time.

Second of all, I say go for your real diploma. It'll really help you out in life if dealing turns out to be a pipe-dream and not your true calling.

And I'm not being sarcastic. I support and respect small time dealers.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by bass 4 life

i have an urge to sig this...
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
I understand that you are involved with drugs so chances are you have weak character and no sense of responsibility. I just wanted to ask how what I said was hypocritical.

I could understand how it would be if I had been kicked out of school for dealing drugs, but I never have. I understand that you probably don't like what I have to tell you, but I have done what was required of me to complete my education, so I'm not being a hypocrite.

So, no daddy at home forced you into a life of drug dealing? Or maybe daddy didn't love you enough. Poor baby. There are a lot of good kids out there that are at school trying to learn and there are a lot of teachers that have to deal with lowlife scum like you.

Why not do society a favor and just o.d..

At the end of the day SenorSmiley has a lot of nice things and a great family because he did the right thing - worked hard and stayed away from scum like the TS.

I have a lot of respect for the kids here that are doing what they should be doing. It's not easy, but it pays off.
Last edited by SenorSmiley at Oct 14, 2008,
Quote by SenorSmiley
I understand that you are involved with drugs so chances are you have weak character and no sense of responsibility. I just wanted to ask how what I said was hypocritical.

I could understand how it would be if I had been kicked out of school for dealing drugs, but I never have. I understand that you probably don't like what I have to tell you, but I have done what was required of me to complete my education, so I'm not being a hypocrite.

So, no daddy at home forced you into a life of drug dealing? Or maybe daddy didn't love you enough. Poor baby. There are a lot of good kids out there that are at school trying to learn and there are a lot of teachers that have to deal with lowlife scum like you.

Why not do society a favor and just o.d..

Too bad judgmental assholes such as yourself are so prevalent in society. Sure, TS is probably a dumbass, but you're no better.
How come Smiley isn't banned anyway? Isn't he the jerk that started all those stupid threads earlier?
I am judgmental. This type of irresponsible behavior is dangerous to all of us as a society.

Call me crazy, but I have a low tolerance for idiots who sell drugs in schools.
Page 1 of 2