Come here and discuss, argue about, and your opinion about Zakk Wylde and the gang. Also about their concerts and upcoming shows and whatever else u can think of.
Last edited by Rocker396 at Oct 15, 2008,
Awesome
Zakk's got a lot of emotion in his playing with BLS
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
SDMF forever !!!!!!!! love me some blues/southern style metal
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Good band. I'm not to crazy about Shot To Hell, but 1919 Eternal and Mafia are pretty good. Zakk has an awesome voice IMO.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Quote by MAKETHEMSUFFER!
Good band. I'm not to crazy about Shot To Hell, but 1919 Eternal and Mafia are pretty good. Zakk has an awesome voice IMO.

Yea I didnt care for it either. i thought it was a little to simple and soft. But Zakk plays all genres it seems like to me.
^Yea. That reminds me, I met JD Deservio earlier this year at the grand reopening of my local Sam Ash. I also met Anthrax and saw Michael Angelo Batio's clinic on the same night.

Anyway, back to BLS. My favorite songs by them are probably Bleed For Me, Demise Of Sanity, Fire It Up, Stillborn, and Suicide Messiah.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Quote by MAKETHEMSUFFER!
^Yea. That reminds me, I met JD Deservio earlier this year at the grand reopening of my local Sam Ash. I also met Anthrax and saw Michael Angelo Batio's clinic on the same night.

Anyway, back to BLS. My favorite songs by them are probably Bleed For Me, Demise Of Sanity, Fire It Up, Stillborn, and Suicide Messiah.

Yea as soon as I heard Fire it Up and Blessed Hellride I knew I wanted to play guitar and I fell in love with metal and rock music because of Black Label. Zakk is a huge ****ing inspiration to me and he always will be.
Quote by Opethfan1
SDMF forever !!!!!!!! love me some blues/southern style metal

Have u heard his side project called Pride and Glory they rock pretty hard to. ?
Pride and glory is terrible actually.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Pride and glory is terrible actually.

Yea there not terrible but I dont care for them much either. But its just something different.
I used to be real big into BLS. Thats the band that got me into metal. Zakk was my 1st real guitar influence. I still love em. I saw em live in 06. Hands down the best show ive ever seen. Zakk threw his beer to my buddy and it splashed all over my jacket and i havent washed it to this day. I agree with what was said about Shot to Hell. I found it kinda dull. Too much Piano ballady things. New Religion was the best thing to come from that methinks.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
*pinch harmonic*

I used to be pretty into them, but they got pretty boring once I started getting into extreme metal.
Quote by piratemetalhead
*pinch harmonic*

I used to be pretty into them, but they got pretty boring once I started getting into extreme metal.

You stole my post. -_-

Anyway, pretty much the same, for me. Except it didn't get boring for me when I got into extreme music, it got boring when I realised Zakk Wylde is an overrated (remember, elitists, overrated =/= bad. Overrated = Overrated) and boring guitarists.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by rebeltildeth87
I used to be real big into BLS. Thats the band that got me into metal. Zakk was my 1st real guitar influence. I still love em. I saw em live in 06. Hands down the best show ive ever seen. Zakk threw his beer to my buddy and it splashed all over my jacket and i havent washed it to this day. I agree with what was said about Shot to Hell. I found it kinda dull. Too much Piano ballady things. New Religion was the best thing to come from that methinks.

Yea same here. Once he comes to Indiana or ohio me and my dad are going to go see him. Also yea way to much piano. He needs to go back to Mafia and 1919 playing styles.
Quote by fallenangel20
You stole my post. -_-

Anyway, pretty much the same, for me. Except it didn't get boring for me when I got into extreme music, it got boring when I realised Zakk Wylde is an overrated (remember, elitists, overrated =/= bad. Overrated = Overrated) and boring guitarists.

Well I dont listen to much Xtreme metal but Zakk Wylde is amazing for his Genre in music. And he is a god.
Quote by surya22
I saw them at Ozzfest 2006 and I thought they put on a good show

awesome
Quote by Rocker396
awesome

It helped that the band before them (Atreyu) really sucked that day.
Quote by surya22
It helped that the band before them (Atreyu) really sucked that day.

Yea Atreyu is decent but I dont care for them.
they are good, but i cant stand to listen to them for more than 4-5 songs in a row. they start to sound the same after listening to more than that. at least thats how i feel about them.

they are pretty good live though. i saw them at Ozzfest, and i saw them on one of their tours.

i doubt id go see them again though.
Quote by daytripper75
they are good, but i cant stand to listen to them for more than 4-5 songs in a row. they start to sound the same after listening to more than that. at least thats how i feel about them.

they are pretty good live though. i saw them at Ozzfest, and i saw them on one of their tours.

i doubt id go see them again though.

agreed