I will be offering Guitar Hero lessons in Syracuse NY for 15$ a lesson, you can have one per week, seeing as how I'm very busy.

REQUIREMENTS

Need to bring your own Guitar Hero guitar, PS2 only!

We will be practicing Medium up to Sunshine of Your Love because I can only play up to this song.

Look me up on Google!

Love,
Guitar Hero God Davis
I just shat on myself
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Quote by Felttoaster
i love the tutorial mode and since when could you plah GH with a electric guitar

There's no fake guitar forum so I thought it would be good here.
Yeah............guitar hero lessons, not a good place to tell people. if you are going to teach, make sure you can actually good. like, hard and expert, too.

Learn to play real guitar.
The Bat-Mobile lost it's wheel and the Joker got away!
If you're a Guitar Hero God because you're up to Sunshine of Your Love on Medium, what does that make me, considering I've finished the whole thing on Expert?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
If you're a Guitar Hero God because you're up to Sunshine of Your Love on Medium, what does that make me, considering I've finished the whole thing on Expert?

A loser.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Thapumpkineater
I will be offering Guitar Hero lessons in Syracuse NY for 15$ a lesson, you can have one per week, seeing as how I'm very busy.

REQUIREMENTS

Need to bring your own Guitar Hero guitar, PS2 only!

We will be practicing Medium up to Sunshine of Your Love because I can only play up to this song.

Look me up on Google!

Love,
Guitar Hero God Davis

LOL. Few things, 15$ a lesson, was more expensive then when I was taking real lessons, second, you call yourself a "guitar hero god" when you can only play up to Sunshine of your love on Medium. Third, you might be seriously offering Guitar Hero Lessons.

Either you're the best comic ever, or your the stupidest person ever.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
Last edited by Lithium717 at Oct 14, 2008,
I find it dumb how kids spend so much time playing that damn game that if they spent that time playing REAL guitar, they'd be as good as Slash or Herman Li.

(and yes, I know Slash and Herman suck. However, people who play GH think they are gods. I idolized them as a joke at GH players.)
Quote by Zecromancer
I find it dumb how kids spend so much time playing that damn game that if they spent that time playing REAL guitar, they'd be as good as Slash or Herman Li.

(and yes, I know Slash and Herman suck. However, people who play GH think they are gods. I idolized them as a joke at GH players.)

They don't suck, they are just overrated
Quote by IHeartMyCrybaby
They don't suck, they are just overrated

They suck compared to what many people say they are. So yeah, overrated is more accurate. I mean yeah, Li and Slash could outshred me any day, but they aren't divine or even close to it.
Quote by Zecromancer
They suck compared to what many people say they are. So yeah, overrated is more accurate. I mean yeah, Li and Slash could outshred me any day, but they aren't divine or even close to it.

completely true
Dude I'm in total need of lessons! I'm stuck on Sunshine of you Love on medium, maybe you could give me some pointers? Now, whats your address, phone #, State, and social security #???
[suspicious-looking smiley here]
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Why are you giving guitar hero lessons if you can't play yourself....

"We will be practicing Medium up to Sunshine of Your Love because I can only play up to this song."

No, I'm sorry, that was mean.

What I meant to say was...there is an easier way to learn how to play guitar hero,
LEARN TO PLAY GUITAR!!!!

No, no, that wasn't very nice either, oh screw it!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Quote by thechimp
Yeah............guitar hero lessons, not a good place to tell people. if you are going to teach, make sure you can actually good. like, hard and expert, too.

Learn to play real guitar.

me thinks the newbie didnt get it
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
try the ads forum. on the other hand, i get a feeling you will be laughed out of there too...

so maybe just give up on this idea, its pretty stupid.