I'm through the first five minutes and I already want to turn this sh\t off. It'd better get good fast.

Have you seen it? Did you see the first? Discuss.

Poll regarding whether it's a circumstancial piece of crap or whether it actually has truth coming soon, maybe.

Edit: Oh, look. Other threads. s**t.
meh I liked it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I know a few people who don't agree with either Zeitgeist movie, but say that they are dead right about the Federal Reserve. That's the part you find boring? It's a documentary, not and action flick. Suck it up and deal with the information one way or another or go please your small mind somewhere else. Turn it off if it doesn't "entertain" you.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
very boring... interesting

he should do some sort of works cited .... credits...

i liked the first one cause it takes down all religion the same way ive heard for years... though he had pictures and quotes where my dad just told me the progression of religion across land and time.

i hope americas future isnt as grim as this guy suggests.. i live in america
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
very boring... interesting

he should do some sort of works cited .... credits...

i liked the first one cause it takes down all religion the same way ive heard for years... though he had pictures and quotes where my dad just told me the progression of religion across land and time.

i hope americas future isnt as grim as this guy suggests.. i live in america

And I live in the UK, we're your bitch
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."