Would it be fair to say that many guitars stores have seasonal sales like end of financial year, boxing day sales?

Is it better to buy during high seasons like christmas?

I know guitar prices depend on availibility too...but is that the only factor?

Anyways, what do you guys reckon is the best time to buy?
GCs Labor Day sale is actually pretty good.

Go with a friend that also wants to buy a guitar. If you buy them together they will probably get you a deal.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by PedroLesPaulVM
Guitar center has a great veterans day sale

Ya, Guitar Center always has some good sales. Um, I'd say Christmas would be one of the best times.
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
i say buy guitars any time you have the spare cash!

usually i find most guitars are priced fairly consistantly thoughout the year, though you can get good deals at sales. most stores have sales on black friday here in the US, as well as for many major holidays. there is no specific season to buy a guitar, just either get what you want or try waiting a few months to see if it goes on sale.
over here, most stores seem to get lower in stock, and have more sales, in the summer. though with the credit crunch, you might find sales at any time...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?