Talk about one of the most influential bands in rock and metal today. Talk about your favorite songs, ones u can play, and talk about the members of the band.
Quote by Rocker396
Talk about one of the most influential bands in rock and metal today.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! omg i hope you dont believe that. theyer average at best.
why listen to godsmack, Alice in Chains is so much better and are actually original
Godsmack is a great band, saw them at my first concert years ago. The most influential band for me is probably Metallica or Pantera. Overrated opinions aside, they have been an influence on my playing for years.
Quote by metacoustical79
ya most of godsmacks stuff is easy to play, but they have some bad ass riffs!!!!

Yea the riffs are easy. But lets see most people play Tony's solos.
Quote by Xidon
Godsmack is a great band, saw them at my first concert years ago. The most influential band for me is probably Metallica or Pantera. Overrated opinions aside, they have been an influence on my playing for years.

Yea Pantera is ****ing awesome and Metallica kicks major ass to.
Quote by Xidon

the old metalica was/is a big influence on my playing.....along with godsmack,pantera,maiden. ahhhhhh those were the days