Page 1 of 2
http://vinovo.magnify.net/video/John-Cleese-on-Sarah-Palin-She-2

http://vinovo.magnify.net/video/Sarah-Palin-Gets-Owned-Nicolas

The Masked Avengers are a Canadian radio duo, made up of disk jockeys and comedians Sébastien Trudel and Marc-Antoine Audette, known for making prank calls to famous persons by pretending to be government officials or officers in charitable organizations. Working mostly in French, except for their international crank calls, they host the afternoon program Les Cerveaux de l'info on CKOI-FM in Montreal, and are known to their Quebec fans as "Les Justiciers Masqués" (Masked avengers). The duo pranked American vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin on November 1, 2008.[3] Posing as French president Nicolas Sarkozy, they discussed politics, Sarkozy's wife Carla Bruni, and the perils of hunting with Dick Cheney.
Last edited by del_trotter at Nov 2, 2008,
Couldn't have said it better myself!
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
haha so true, even my Republican friends that I showed this to (I'd been sent this earlier) agreed with it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I knew Cleese would jump on this eventually...
The first time I saw "McCain picks Palin as running mate" I thought:
"Holy crap, the guy from Flying Circus?"
Quote by restless_thrash
John Cleese is awesome, and he makes a great point. he combined humour and serious thought into a great summary. but he aslo proves how easy it is to follow a charismatic leader, be it Him or Palin.

Agree
Hazaa!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
That's why that man is a living legend.

John Cleese.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Man is a genius. And exactly right.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
"And I'm sorry, Michael Palin, to say you're not the funniest Palin any more, but you're not!"
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Sarah Parrot

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
John Cleese: Still Awesome
Josh Homme writes the greatest lyrics EVAR:
"I wish we could get away
Drink wine and screw"

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol
C-C-C-C-Cocaine!"

"I wanna lick you too much"

Own this Black Sabbath shirt?
Quote by JDawg
I think it was an uneducated answer. But thats just me and I love Sarah Palin.

I think this was an uneducated answer. But thats just me and I love John Cleese.

haha

Mr. Cleese brings the ownage.
he is oh so right
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by JDawg
I think it was an uneducated answer. But thats just me and I love Sarah Palin.

I think it was hilarious...

If you haven't yet, try and catch a few episodes of SNL, where Tina Fey does her Palin impersonation. It's amazing. I dunno if anyone here agrees, but it really actually makes you realize how inexperienced she sounds...
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
I think it was hilarious...

If you haven't yet, try and catch a few episodes of SNL, where Tina Fey does her Palin impersonation. It's amazing. I dunno if anyone here agrees, but it really actually makes you realize how inexperienced she sounds...

Tina Fey does Palin perfectly. It is hilarious. It doesn't make me see how inexperienced she sounds, it's just comedy. Give me a break.
Quote by JDawg
Tina Fey does Palin perfectly. It is hilarious. It doesn't make me see how inexperienced she sounds, it's just comedy. Give me a break.

Chill, Dawg.
Quote by JDawg

It's satire. It's comedy designed to make you think about issues in society. Sarah Palin is an issue in Western society. Since Fey is repeating Palin's actual words for the most part, but just presenting them in a way that highlights the flaws, I think it exposes her inexperience worryingly well.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by saxaxe
Holy crap he's getting old.

This is good enough for a Monty Python skit, but since it's real it actually scares me.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Quote by break-me-in
It's satire. It's comedy designed to make you think about issues in society. Sarah Palin is an issue in Western society. Since Fey is repeating Palin's actual words for the most part, but just presenting them in a way that highlights the flaws, I think it exposes her inexperience worryingly well.

And what about the Hilary impression, and Obama impression?

I don't think any of it should be taken as seriously as you are taking it.
Page 1 of 2