Poll: Which name suits what guitar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which name suits what guitar?
Yamaha = Alexis, Les Paul = Veronica
37 43%
Yamaha = Veronica, Les Paul = Alexis
49 57%
Voters: 86.
So I'm deciding to name my guitars. I currently own a black acoustic Yamaha and this weekend I'm going to get my first electric, an Epiphone Les Paul standard.

Anyways, after many hours of thinking, I've come to the conclusion that Veronica and Alexis would be perfect names for these guitars. However, I'm having trouble deciding which guitar should have which name.

So would Veronica sound better on my acoustic? Or would Alexis? Would Alexis be better suited for my Les Paul? Or is Veronica more fitting?

Please don't suggest other names, because I'm already stuck on these two for certain reasons... anyways, poll up in 20 seconds, please vote, thank you!
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Please don't suggest other names

I'm gona be a chode and not listen to that.

You should call it Rhudager, or Ernest.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
idk about everyone else but, i usually wait to name my guitars until they have proven themselves time and again to be worthy of a name.

btw, i like alexis for the les paul though
Quote by neojazzical
+1 for ernest

Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by vjferrara
idk about everyone else but, i usually wait to name my guitars until they have proven themselves time and again to be worthy of a name.

btw, i like alexis for the les paul though

Well I've owned my acoustic for a year now, so I figured it's time she get her name. I might as well name my Les Paul right off the bat. Plus, your way of doing things is... odd. I mean, if you were to have a baby, would you wait a couple years to name your kid......... Oh wait, I just realized that's an amazing idea. In fact, I won't name my child until she/he is able to talk, then I'll ask her/him what name they would like.
Quote by smartguyreviews
call the les paul Geblrofter

and call the yamaha Heinrich

But she's not German! She's asian!!!
Quote by sixwingmortal
But she's not German! She's asian!!!

Well, how about Xiachonghonggonggongpongschlongmongchong????
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Alexis = prostitute. Veronica = somewhat classy. I think you can guess my vote.
Quote by Adam_G
Alexis = prostitute. Veronica = somewhat classy. I think you can guess my vote.

Well, I don't know what peoples opinions are on things. But, my acoustic is very classy, I'd never call her a prostitute..
Quote by sixwingmortal
Well I've owned my acoustic for a year now, so I figured it's time she get her name. I might as well name my Les Paul right off the bat. Plus, your way of doing things is... odd. I mean, if you were to have a baby, would you wait a couple years to name your kid......... Oh wait, I just realized that's an amazing idea. In fact, I won't name my child until she/he is able to talk, then I'll ask her/him what name they would like.

probably not a good idea. they might pick "frankenstein"
Quote by scissormetimber
probably not a good idea. they might pick "frankenstein"

A little Big Daddy reference there?

lol

but seriously Alexis for the Les Paul

If stuck in that realm i'd name the paul Alexa but thats just me
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by Gibshall
A little Big Daddy reference there?

lol

but seriously Alexis for the Les Paul

If stuck in that realm i'd name the paul Alexa but thats just me

I still like Alexis.. but uhh, whatsup with everyone choosing Alexis for Les Paul? Does it sound just that awesome or somethign?
Call them Bobwentpop 1 and 2 in memory of me! 'Cos I'm a doodzor!
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Quote by bobwentpop
Call them Bobwentpop 1 and 2 in memory of me! 'Cos I'm a doodzor!

In memory of you, I will.
Veronica for acoustic totally, always striked me as a 'black' name if names has colors associated with them.

Alexis seems like more of a 'party' name, meaning not acoustic. Electric all the way.
Quote by Patty-cakez
I'd name a guitar Savannah instead of Veronica... Sexy latin names ftw

Savannah is a latin name?
name them Vlexis and Aronica just to be original.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by sixwingmortal
I still like Alexis.. but uhh, whatsup with everyone choosing Alexis for Les Paul? Does it sound just that awesome or somethign?

Yeah pretty much of the two Alexis sounds more bad-ass so a les paul is more bad-ass than an acoustic
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Alexis for the Les Paul
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Dog--
Veronica for acoustic totally, always striked me as a 'black' name if names has colors associated with them.

Alexis seems like more of a 'party' name, meaning not acoustic. Electric all the way.

You win for giving me reasons to your choices. Thanks so much!