Wasn't really sure where to put this so mods, feel free to move if this isn't the right place. Basically I need some chill, laid back music without lyrics. Maybe some drum and bass type stuff that has a good, chill beat. I'm not looking for like techno or anything danceable, just some groovy background stuff. Suggestions?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Thievery Corporation...there are words a lot of times, but it's reaaaally really chill music.
Quote by SenseS FaiL

Yes! I like it, stuff like this is what I'm looking for.
EDIT: Although something that's a bit more fast paced would be good as well.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Oct 14, 2008,
Probably the best thing you can listen to will be the In Search of Sunrise series by Tiesto. I personally recommend Vol. 5, its great to just relax. I usually listen to it while doing my homework or long ass study sessions

Edit: specifically Vol. 5 CD1 you can probably download the whole cd as a single track on limewire, thats what I did.
The Real Deal Holyfield
yeah it is very slow paced but there are breaks in the songs where it starts to speed up, idk the only time i listen to it is before i go to sleep cause it really helps
Quote by Stereoaxis
Thievery Corporation...there are words a lot of times, but it's reaaaally really chill music.

This stuff is pretty good as well.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
God Bless the Children of the Beast:Motley Crue
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I forgot to mention Explosions in the Sky

they are pretty good too, check out the song "your hand in mine"

damn I was too late lol
The Real Deal Holyfield
Quote by Fryer Mike
Somebody's looking to get laid.

Haha, actually I'm looking to cut some snowboarding videos this season
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Aqeuous Transmission

But it has some lyrics.

Ocean by John Butler Trio is really good and like 12 minutes long... acoustic instrumental.
I would go with jazz in this situation, maybe some jaco pastorius or john coltriane. Also, try MJ project.
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Check out Jaco Pastorius' Portrait of Tracy or Continuum
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
inb4 I cum Blood

On Topic though, Maybe something like Scream aim Fire from Bullet for my Valentine?