I'm thinking of getting either the Bugera 6262 combo or halfstack. Getting the halfstack with the matching cab won't cost that much more so money is not really a factor here. I've just heard of some stacks sounding a lot better than their combo brother and was wondering if this applied to Bugera. Is it worth it to get the stack, I do play in a band, but I'm pretty sure a 212 combo will hold up. please help.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Some poetry:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue
The combo won't hurt your back
but if you like your chiropractor then get the stack.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
combo. your back will thank you for the rest of your life! and so will your transportation .
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
i would say the combo for sure man. i have the 6262-212 combo. and i have to say its alot easier carrying that thing around then my 5150 II half stack and my Mesa dual rec. just put some casters on the amp to make it even easier to move around. you could always add a 2x12/4x12 cab to it to make a "half stack" out of it. i run a 2x12 Mesa cab with mine. bought to get a Avatar custom cab built for it as well.
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat
Schecter C1 custom
Fender FMT Telecaster
Mosrite JR Model
MXR Smart Gate

Member of the Bugera Users Militia
Ok guess I'll go for the combo when I go try it out. And to andyrevenge, how does the bugera compare to your peavey and mesa, I know its not as good as those high quality amps but does it hold up well against them.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Quote by mrxtreme_4
Ok guess I'll go for the combo when I go try it out. And to andyrevenge, how does the bugera compare to your peavey and mesa, I know its not as good as those high quality amps but does it hold up well against them.

The 6262 and my 5150 II have VERY close sounds. the Bugera sound wise is alittle more middy and tight IMO. and the 5150 II has a little more low end and has more of a raw looser sound to it. i use to use my Bugera 6262 as a backup amp for my 5150 II, but i find that im using my 6262 a good bit more on the road. it holds up pretty well to my 5150 II. its great amp. i really cant compare it to my Mesa cause its way 2 different sounds.

i found this sound clip of a guy who recorded clips of a 5150 and Bugera 6262

raw tracks: http://music.megagoo.com/5150-bugera-test.mp3

3 sections, all double-tracked and panned hard left & right

section 1: bugera 6262
section 2: 5150
section 3 bugera right side, 5150 left.

hope this helps man
'92 Mesa Dual Rectifier Blackface
Peavey 5150 II half stack
'94 Mesa Dual Rect.
Bugera 6262-212
'93 Custom Fender Strat