Well the superbowl is coming to Tampa which is an hour away from where i live and i was thinking when its going on i should go down there and make some cash with a couple friends

I wanna start practicing some popular songs people will give me lots of money for playing. What are some good ones?

Also how much money will you think ill makee since its like a huge event

and also any precautions i should i take when it comes to trespassing/loitering/etc.
you might get kicked off the parking lot for loitering, but go ahead and do it but if someone comes up to you and asks you to stop, you probably should.

doing it while tailgating would be an excellent idea though.
5 dollars and about 5999 botle caps.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I cum blood

Safety dance - men without hats
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by ShaunDiel
You'll probably get hit with a shitload of beer and nachos. Play songs that everyone knows the words too. Even drunk people.

this

you'll get the most moneyz this way
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
New Orleans is sinking- Tragically Hip

Uhmmm, play classical stuff, AC/DC, Kiss, Led Zepplin, but keep it upbeat so people dont fall asleep on ya, no Stairway to Heaven -.-
You'll probably be ignored. The average Yankee game has a ton of people playing outside, so I don't see how the Superbowl will be any better.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
wonderwall is good, everyone recognizes it just enough that they stop to think of what is is there remembering, then it hits the chorus and they know but they realize that its too good a song to stop listening to.

drive by incubus maybe

apoligize by one republic

but since its the super bowl, you probably won't be heard with an acoustic all too well, and idk how you'd get an electric down there.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.