Anyone know of any production guitars that feature full neck scallops? Have been looking into it ever since I played the YJM strat. Just wondering if there were any out there, because I can't really seem to find any. I'd want something like this:

Preferably a full scallop, OFR, and H/S set up, but I'm not picky really. I may get one of the new Gunslingers from BC Rich and get a full scalloped neck made (warmoth?) then put an EMG 81 in the bridge and if possible a Fernandes sustainer in the neck.

Seeing as there's more than likely not a guitar that matches this, if someone could just point me in the direction of a guitar with a full scalloped fretboard that would be nice.
Quote by di$TOrTed
you are probably best off getting a scalloped warmoth neck

That's kinda what I thought. Just wondering if there was any other options, as I'd really like the neck to be close to an ESP thin U style neck only scalloped, but I don't know if Warmoth will make one like that. Can you specify the type of neck you want with them? Or do they just make you their neck? Also where are other good places to get necks?
I'm pretty sure they have all kinds of necks. I was looking at Wizard necks to throw on my squier the other day
Quote by edusty2010
That's kinda what I thought. Just wondering if there was any other options, as I'd really like the neck to be close to an ESP thin U style neck only scalloped, but I don't know if Warmoth will make one like that. Can you specify the type of neck you want with them? Or do they just make you their neck? Also where are other good places to get necks?

that's what i was answering
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
you could try a custom

maybe carvin maybe esp i dunno

if you have the money you can get whatever you want, but imo ordering a neck off the internet is a decent idea
Quote by Tedward
you could try a custom

maybe carvin maybe esp i dunno

if you have the money you can get whatever you want, but imo ordering a neck off the internet is a decent idea

I suppose. Didn't really wanna spend that much on this though :/ maybe I'll just get one of those old fender "heavy metal" strats (I think that's what they were), change the pups and put a custom neck on it .
Just get one done by warmoth!!!!

slash thread
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
its just a basic trem.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Do what YJM did and scallop a neck yourself?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300