okay, ive decided to get a Line 6 POD X3 LIVE, (no flaming plaese, Line 6 amps=suck, Line 6 effects=good) but anyway i need a new amp as well. basically, it needs to be 40-75 watts and under $200 usd. since im getting the X3 i dont need any good effects whatsoever. the distortion and anything else can totally suck cuz im just gonna bypass it. i just need something to get the noise out there. suggestions?
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by 6_Feet_Below
okay, ive decided to get a Line 6 POD X3 LIVE, (no flaming plaese, Line 6 amps=suck, Line 6 effects=good) but anyway i need a new amp as well. basically, it needs to be 40-75 watts and under $200 usd. since im getting the X3 i dont need any good effects whatsoever. the distortion and anything else can totally suck cuz im just gonna bypass it. i just need something to get the noise out there. suggestions?

Marshall MG15's are in your price range, I believe.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Last edited by LP51122 at Oct 14, 2008,
Quote by LP51122
Marshall MG15's are in your price range, I believe.

You best be trolling.

Also, high end Line 6 amps are actually pretty nice - it's just the Spider, really.

As said, look into a keyboard amp or a used Crate V18. You're not going to find something between 40 and 70w for that price range.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
he wouldn't want to get the Roland Cube if he is using the Pod for everything...
Quote by Raijouta
You best be trolling.

Also, high end Line 6 amps are actually pretty nice - it's just the Spider, really.

As said, look into a keyboard amp or a used Crate V18. You're not going to find something between 40 and 70w for that price range.

Am I trolling? He said he didn't care about the amp as long as it gets the sound out, and I recommended one.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Quote by Ghold125
he wouldn't want to get the Roland Cube if he is using the Pod for everything...

He doesn't have to use them. The Roland has very good cleans and is cheap. I stand by my rec.
you could get a power amp. actually no, cause then youd also half to get a cab. hmmm, just get a keyboard amp like everyone said.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by mcrfobtai
It just doesnt take outside effects all that well.

I can't speak for the Micro Cube, but the Cube 15x I had took pedals and effects really well on the clean channel
I'm selling my Fender Frontman for $250, if you want to take it off my hands. It's a loud son of a gun. Otherwise, you could get one of those Crate V18-112's, it's $149 online.
Is everyone suggesting a keyboard amp based on the fact he has a Line 6 PodX3?
I'm confused. I would recommend Crate V-18.
Not sure what to recommend here under $200. Stay away from fx amps. I get pretty good results with my Valve Junior, but for volume maybe try the Crate never tried it myself though. The key board amp is a suggestion, but you seriously need to try them. I know everyone swears by PA's and keyboards for the POD, but I have a PA and I like my XTL better through a tube amp. It's all pretty subjective. Try before you buy.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Save 200 more and get a used Roland JC120.

Or ditch the pod and get a real amp.
oh yeah, how could i forget, roland jazz chorus. id say either get a cheap tube amp, or a jazz chorus.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.