K i got enough thanks, nobody needs to post any more
Last edited by megapenguin at Oct 14, 2008,
Apparently "..." is your only form of punctuation.

Soldering works fine.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Last edited by ledhead67 at Oct 14, 2008,
rape then solder.
or vice versa.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Take it to Guitar Center, they will fix it.
Crazy8syco Gotta like the smokes!
Have a nice day!

:
Maybe you're really pissing your guitar off too.

Did you ever stop and think of that? HUH?!!

edit:

Quote by megapenguin
and please if you arent giving some kind of advice then please dont comment at all....

Lol, nothing worse you could type when posting in the pit
Last edited by rich420 at Oct 14, 2008,
its not the cable i have like 3 new ones i just opened and i have no idea wat the hell u mean by rape or soldier. and who cares about my punctuation? thats not the point
take it to a repair man, seriously it only costs like $5 and he'll do it in two seconds.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Quote by megapenguin
its not the cable i have like 3 new ones i just opened and i have no idea wat the hell u mean by rape or soldier. and who cares about my punctuation? thats not the point

Punctuation helps get your point across.

Did you open the amp, or the cord?
"Solder", as in "take a soldering iron, and reattach the loose wire." I wouldn't do it myself if I were you. I'd take it to a professional.

Quote by megapenguin

What punctuation?
SAVE THE JAZZ

im assuming that your talkin about the wire that goes to the input jack....

anyway this happened to mine and while its more than likely not the safest thing to do i just stripped the wire down a lil more and looped it around where it was supposed to go and tied it off. This started off as just a temp. thing but i have actually forgotten about it and its been like that for about two months. i might need to go get that professionally done
Quote by megapenguin
okay im getting really f***ing pissed off at my guitar because whenever i plug it into my amp all i get is fuzz so i opened the freakin part where you plug it in to see wat was wrong with it (and i dont know technical terms and i dont really give a shit either). there is some little wire/cord thing that isnt connected to this little metal piece and idk wtf to try and use to get it connected again, i tried tin foil cuz thats all i could think of...i really need help...cuz i dont understand this shit...so if anyone has any idea wat im talking about please help me out...idk wat to do and please if you arent giving some kind of advice then please dont comment at all....

kay just put the wire with the metal part touching the mouse ear on the output (the inside of the plug) and then just like duct tape it with a tiny peice and just wrap it around a lot, don't solder if you dont know wtf youre doing.
SOLDER not SOLDIER
there's a difference
and the rape thing is a joke, since you didn't seem to get it
Quote by megapenguin

I CARE GOD DAMMIT! YOU'RE THE FUTURE TO THIS WORLD AND YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A SENTENCE!

Unlike something like this...

"just soldier the thing to the other metal thing wit h the freakin metal burning thing... idk wtf man yo bring it to ****in guitar center or some shit..."
smash it, it will work after its in like 5 peices
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by megapenguin
i have no idea wat the hell u mean by rape or soldier.

Rape a soldier, save a baby.
SAVE THE JAZZ

http://nemea.meccahosting.com/~a0002479/

this dude will fix it. but its probably gonna be exspensev, if u want i can try and tell u how to fix it caus i think i know whats wrong with is

AIM=MMAAGGOOTT4EVA
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse