Ive been working on a solo for a song I'm writing and want to know what you all think about it. It's not done, I kind of want to see where others think I should take it. Feel free to criticize, I'm a newbie in writing songs.
tr - trill
the bend from 19 to 20 is not needed but I like to include it the way I play it. It's just a quick slide down the 3rd string.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
---------7-7-8-7--7-7-8-7---19b20\1------------------
-7tr8--7-7-8-7--7-7-8-7----------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
0-2-3--2-3-5--3-5-6--5-6-8--6-8-9--8-9-11--9-11-12--11-12-14--13tr14-----
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
make that bottom bar a chain of hammer ons... like

0h2h3--2h3h5--3h5h6--5h6h8--6h8h9--8h9h11--9h11h12--11h12h14--13tr14
It's cool. i have a comment though: its a bit repetitive. otherwise, pretty cool. I was a n00b once too lol
i'd prolly switch strings instead of going up that one string, but that's just me
that ascension part at the end is cool
Quote by Mad Marius
No, I saw them on that documentary, Jurassic Park. They walked around and ate electric fences and people.
I tried hammerons and it doesnt get the thickness I wanted in the sound, but it does make it sound cooler going faster up. Thanks for your opinions. I really like the sounds on that string all of the others dont seem to fit into my song right.

And instead of hammerons, in a group of three it would hammeron then slide, for example:

0h2/3 2h3/5

it sounds AWESOME. I'm using that instead of my idea! Thanks!
Oh, and would should go next? I dont want to repeat that same part, and I want the solo longer. Should I descend now?

And if your playing this solo to hear it, put the echo up really high, it sounds cool, especially the 3rd string slide from 19 down.