Alright question here...

Im currently playing on a Cort G210 Series guitar but would like to upgrade to a Gibson SG Standard or something higher end

I have gone into two guitar stores and one store says i should stay where im at because its a good guitar, even though i just dont like the sound, while the other says i should definatly be upgrading.

So should i upgrade or not... And what do you guys think about the Marshall MG watt amp?
Last edited by Cejis33 at Oct 14, 2008,
Quote by Cejis33
Alright question here...

Im currently playing on a Cort G210 Series guitar but would like to upgrade to a Gibson SG Standard or something higher end

I have gone into two guitar stores and one store says i should stay where im at because its a good guitar, even though i just dont like the sound, while the other says i should definatly be upgrading.

So should i upgrade or not... And what do you guys think about the Marshall 30 watt amp?

im pretty sure ur talking about the mg so no do not get the mg. split atleast half that budget on a good tube amp and guitar list ur budget and playing and current amp so we can help u more
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by burn the stars
its a good bet that you dont like your guitars tone because the amp you have is bad

ya that could be it... ill bring it into long & mcquade tomorrow and test it out on a better amp