My friend gave me his old First Act, Toys R Us , 150 dollar drum kit (I'm not kidding). It has a bass drum, snare, hi-hat, a crash and 2 toms. Now I am no drummer but i assure you this drum kit doesn't sound like it is supposed to . Well my neighbors are full of shit so do any of you know how to make your drum sets quieter? I really don't want to waste 30+ dollars on a bunch of pads...

Oh and by the way, the bass drum came with a "Vic Firth" pad crazy glued on to it xD.
stick pillow in them and use brushes instead of sticks
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
steal your sister's maxi pads and stick them to the heads.

if she uses tampons, you're out of luck. buy your own.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
use duct tape on your cymbals.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Brushes, hang blankets and stuff like that around you, you can mute the bass drum by putting blankets inside. and invest in pads even if you dont want to.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Get another kick pedal, so when the neighbors come over to complain, you crank out t4h br00talz blast beats to spite them.
maxi pads absorb sound well. i've been to many pro studios where they use them on toms. but it doesn't mute it or anything.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by tr3nt
use duct tape on your cymbals.

No. Use the one tape (starts with a g) it's as good as duct tape but there's no residue.
use towels all over the skins
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by jsbud11
No. Use the one tape (starts with a g) it's as good as duct tape but there's no residue.

Moongel?
Quote by Rockingbird
stick pillow in them and use brushes instead of sticks

/THIS
For the bass put a pillow or a blanket, for the toms if you dont want to waste your money on moongels, use those sticky hand things that you get of the quarter machines. same shit different look. duct tape the cymbals.
Quote by Shaepwnsyou
Don't pretend to accidentally put your wang in her anus. That's retarded.
Quote by jsbud11

I think you're talking about Gaffing Tape. And yes, do this.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
rods, play like sticks (which brushes really dont, you would destroy them), and the rods are quieter then brushes, hornet makes good ones.

coming from a guitarist who has been a serious drummer for 5 years.
my friend put a pillow into his bass drum and i guess you could use brushes.
You should get V-Drums. Much better, imo, I heart mine.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries