hey, so, maybe some of you read my thread about the pawn shop that didnt wanna buy a guitat from me

long story short, theres a lefty sg im getting tomorrow, and when i saw it the first time i only took 2 looks at it

but now i have the money thing sorted out and im going to pick it up

so what should i look for to make sure i dont get a lemon when i get home

all i can think of is neck straightness, make sure all the machine heads turn and thats really it.. help?
]
take an amp to plug it into to make sure it produces sound
Fender MIM Stratocaster With YJM pickup in neck
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
DOD Yngwie J. Malmsteen OD
Digitech Rp 80
I'd plug it in and play it...this will probably identify any noticable fret buzzes or dead frets. You should also look closely at the frets for indentations and toggle the pickup selector to see that they both work. Same for the volume and tone knobs...basically you can't tell by looking at it.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Quote by LEPIV
I'd plug it in and play it...this will probably identify any noticable fret buzzes or dead frets. You should also look closely at the frets for indentations and toggle the pickup selector to see that they both work. Same for the volume and tone knobs...basically you can't tell by looking at it.

This.