Page 1 of 2
whats the funnniest thing that ever happened to you while playing halo 3?

lol one time me and my freind were playing 1 on 1 we had gravity 50% player speed 300% and i hit him across the map with a gravity hammer on sandtrap from the edge of the mine feild to the other

we were playing in epitah i think and my freind killed me and i fell of the map and hes like NOO!!!IM GONNA GET U!!!!! and jumped off and commited suicide

me and my other buddy were playing on the pit lol and killed him with a needler and then i shot needles into his ass and i presed the analog button down and it looked like i was raping him witha dildo lololl

soooo... pit whats ur funniest halo story...?
I played it.

/hates halo3
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
My friend was like,"Hey man, you get Halo 3 yet?"

I respond, "No, I don't have a 360, so there'd be no point in me buying it."

He goes, "Oh, ok then."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
you just had to rub it in my face that i don't have an xbox360 didn't you
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Funniest thing was funny stuff that happened while I play FPS games on PC, not consoles for newbs.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
One time lol I was like lol playing as samus lol but then realized lol that I don't have or want to play halo 3 lol and realized i was lol playing metroid lol 3 lol.

lol.
Two guys signed on simultaneously. They were named "KiggerNillers88" and "NuckFiggers". Needless to say, the dyslexic black folks were pissed.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by Xiaoxi
Funniest thing was funny stuff that happened while I play FPS games on PC, not consoles for n00bs.

Fixed for 1337 accuracy.

And I agree, FPS on consoles are nothing compared to FPS on PC. Aiming with a joystick FTL.
Quote by killerscorpion
haggard13 its really weird but i have a Gn'R appetite for destruction t shirt on today

lol...thats not that wierd man, millions of people love that album.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

lulz i wuz pwnING teh n00bs and dis guyzz liKe lolololol i r r0ckzorz and i sez lolololol u r noob i r 1337 col and he was all like wtF n00b and i was like stfu n00barb pie.
den i owNt himm baad wif mah laZz0rz
this one time i realized how awesome it wasnt so i sold my 360 for a cab, i regret nothing
Quote by slappymoe66
lulz i wuz pwnING teh n00bs and dis guyzz liKe lolololol i r r0ckzorz and i sez lolololol u r noob i r 1337 col and he was all like wtF n00b and i was like stfu n00barb pie.
den i owNt himm baad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
omg PLUS ****ING ONE
YOU WIN SIR
slappy you pwn teh n00bz
once this kid was talkin crap then i shat in his mouth

<microsoft sam>
lolololololololol
</microsoft sam>
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by InvaderTSN
My friend was like,"Hey man, you get Halo 3 yet?"

I respond, "No, I don't have a 360, so there'd be no point in me buying it."

He goes, "Oh, ok then."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

i was playing matchmaking, slayer on sandtrap, this dude had the spartan laser and was about to shoot this dude, so he screamed, THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!, missed, abd shot 2 of his teamates, so he got a double kill betrayle. i lol'd
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by brokenpick
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
omg PLUS ****ING ONE
YOU WIN SIR
slappy you pwn teh n00bz

for the love of god stop trying to get sigged.
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

How old are you exactly?

Anyway, Level 49 in MLG playlist, My team playing against Triggers Down.
Oddball Guardian, My team are losing 242 - 34.
3 Minutes 45 seconds left, My team gets control of the ball.
We WIN.
Anyone who knows anything about MLG will understand how prestigious a win that is.
Needless to say, I get my 50.
One time I no scoped my friend with a sniper rifle and we watched the video later and it turns out the bullet bounced of three walls before it killed it him. We laughed at how rediculous and unfair it was.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Haggard13
for the love of god stop trying to get sigged.

And for that very reason I will not sig him.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Fixed for 1337 accuracy.

And I agree, FPS on consoles are nothing compared to FPS on PC. Aiming with a joystick FTL.

Yeah.

Plus Halo sucks balls.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by killerscorpion
au79 im 13

:|

I truly thought you were roughly, say, 9?
Quote by killerscorpion
how would u think im 9?

Because you have a tiny penis.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
So there was this one time where I quit Halo to play CoD4...
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
So there was this one time where I quit Halo to play CoD4...

yea Cod4 is good i cant wait for the new one ill be online all day
Quote by Xiaoxi
Funniest thing was funny stuff that happened while I play FPS games on PC, not consoles for newbs.

Meh, both have their clear advantages and disadvantages. The only PC game i ever bought was half life 2. I don't have a what you would call a gaming PC so i got orange box console to really enjoy the visuals. I get source mods and still play them, but i just prefer consoles.

Console=cheaper, simpler, but a piss stupid community and no custom content.
PC's=expensive, a bit more complicated, great community (to my experience).
Quote by killerscorpion
how would u think im 9?

You must be refreshing this page like a Mother****er.

1.Because of your Grammar.
2.That was a Mine which hit your friend on Sandtrap, The fact that you didn't realise this Amazes me.
3.You used a Needler.
Quote by slappymoe66
And for that very reason I will not sig him.

? im not trying to get sigged, that was hillarious

really

trying to get sigged, how desperate to you think i am
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yeah.

Plus Halo sucks balls.

I like Halo as a game. The only problem I have with it is a massive amount of stupid fanboys who think it's the greatest shooter to have ever been conceived.
Quote by AU79 XY
You must be refreshing this page like a Mother****er.

1.Because of your Grammar.
2.That was a Mine which hit your friend on Sandtrap, The fact that you didn't realise this Amazes me.
3.You used a Needler.

it the internet we dont get graded on our spelling i it wasnt a mine we werent in the mine field and i didnt pick the weapons that game
Quote by killerscorpion
it the internet we dont get graded on our spelling i it wasnt a mine we werent in the mine field and i didnt pick the weapons that game

GTFO.
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by This End Up
Two guys signed on simultaneously. They were named "KiggerNillers88" and "NuckFiggers". Needless to say, the dyslexic black folks were pissed.

Page 1 of 2