My wah is on the fritz still. The only thing Ive done to it is change out my sweep caps. It no longer wahs. Surely the stock cap isnt "Side sensitive"? +, -?

Ive checked my soldering and traces, any ideas what it could be? BTW it does "Activate" as in you know the wah pedal turns on, but it refuses to wah.
What sound does it make? I can't make anything out of those pics. I would try to resolder just in case (if you haven't already). Also, make sure you haven't knocked any wires loose and that the harness is plugged in nice and tight onto the board.
Quote by end_citizen
What sound does it make? I can't make anything out of those pics. I would try to resolder just in case (if you haven't already). Also, make sure you haven't knocked any wires loose and that the harness is plugged in nice and tight onto the board.

Well, I use a bass, so it just almost jumps up an octave, like you turned it on, but it just doesnt wah.
Ive tried resoldering and checking everything. Wires are fine. Do you think my pot could have gone bad?
I doubt the pot would just go out like that. Is the gear on the pot making good contact with the teeth from the treadle? Did you turn the pot any when you took everything out? If so, plug everthing in, remove tension from the teeth, and move the pot until it is back in a functional position.
I hope something works for you. I remember when I was modding my wah. I added a q-pot and thought I destroyed my wah. Turns out I just had the wires in lugs 1 & 3 on the pot instead of 1 & 2.
Scrape off some of the green shit until it looks like copper (brown and shiny) then apply a blob of solder to it and jumper it to the component pad.

I did this to a Squier amp to fix the PCB after it snapped in half.