Well, went to the local GC tonight and they are running a special on a Schecter Stilleto 4 string bass!!! They currently have it for 299.99 on sale!!!!! Its perfect, isnt a blem item or anything. I almost have myself talked into buying it, SSSOOO close!!! Should I do it guys, or just continue learning on my Ibanez???
I like Warwicks
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
ive had the custom 4 for about 4 years and i think it is the greatest bass ever
warwicks are SICK, i played a couple of them tonight and they feel unreal in the hand, but im not shelling out 800-1200 on a bass. Cant afford it. I think ill snag this one up if I can tomorrow night.
Quote by GNiCk89
I like Warwicks

That bass sounds warwickish to me.
Get it imo.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
going to go back in and see if its still on sale tomorrow, and if it is chances are the wife will let me get it :-) But she wants me to sell the ibanez GSR200FM that I just picked up. Which is fine, as the schecter feels much better in my hand anyhow.
well, went back tonight and it was sold :-( Oh well, ill keep looking. They did have another schecter there for 299 on sale but it wasnt the one I wanted. Oh well.
Ended up picking up a Peavey Cirrus BXP for 299.99... Let me tell yah what, this bass seems to be an incredible value. Flawless finish and the thing sounds so good. Neck feels good and the thing doesnt buzz at all, even with me being such a new player. LOVE the active pickups in it also, its insane the difference between active and passive, wow. Anyhow Ill post up some pics of it here in awhile, man it looks nice :-)
Good for you, I've always had a thing for peaveys. Never got my hands on one though...
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you