Page 1 of 5
Ok, so here's the deal. This guy was on the bus with my gf heading home from school, and she heads over to sit with him. All the other seats were full, and she's kind of friends with him. As she's about to sit down, he puts his hand on the seat palm-up. She sits on his hand, and as she does, his fingers curl up and rub her p*ssy. She jumps up and slaps him. I don't think its enough. This guy has "accidently" toucher her several times. On her ass, her p*ssy, and her boobs. I've had enough. What is the best way to exact my revenge? I was thinking of just beating the shit out of him, but that doesn't seem like enough. Please help me, o evil pit monkeys.
Just beat the shit out of him. Make sure you do it in front of people for maximum humiliation.
RAPE...no wait
Fight the war, fuck the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the D the E the F the I the A the N the C the E
Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
...Whoever told you that is your enemy?
^ what he said
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Beat the **** out of him, not for your gf but for your self and pride
and infront of people
Do the same thing to his mom and record it on video so him and thousands of others can watch in on youtube
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by imdeth
Touch his crotch back. You shouldn't touch mine though, it can destroy suns.

Hawt.
Put date rape pills in his drink and bring him to a gay bar, imfo.
S T R A W B E R R I E S
<333

sex

Strawberries
suck his dick.
when the other kids see how much he enjoys it, they'll call him a fag. that'll teach him!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
The hell?

Kick his ass, seabass
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Get several friends and yourself to beat him... evil? Screw this, I'm not helping you.
Personally, I would punch him in the mouth and inform him how much of a disrespectful ****wit he is. If you are more diplomatic, you could report him for sexual assualt.

IncuEdit:
Quote by Trefellin
Put a brick in a sock and club him over the head

Good idea!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
humiliate him somehow..... beating the shit out of him in front of everybody is a good idea, but there are probably better ways.

Can you trick him into doing something stupid?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
suck his dick.
when the other kids see how much he enjoys it, they'll call him a fag. that'll teach him!

YAH!
Do NOT look behind you.
Quote by --LP--
Tried that. I got the guys email from a friend, and sent him an email politely asking him not to touch her anymore. That was after the first time he touched her. Now its time for more drastic measures.

Kick his ass, then.
Quote by --LP--
Ok, so here's the deal. This guy was on the bus with my gf heading home from school, and she heads over to sit with him. All the other seats were full, and she's kind of friends with him. As she's about to sit down, he puts his hand on the seat palm-up. She sits on his hand, and as she does, his fingers curl up and rub her p*ssy. She jumps up and slaps him. I don't think its enough. This guy has "accidently" toucher her several times. On her ass, her p*ssy, and her boobs. I've had enough. What is the best way to exact my revenge? I was thinking of just beating the shit out of him, but that doesn't seem like enough. Please help me, o evil pit monkeys.

sexual harrassment, get his ass in jail. Personaly though, I'd slaughter him so much his own family won't recognise him.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
cut off his hand, and his penis, until he says hes sorry
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Yep, if you have talked to him and he refused to comply, it's ass kicking time in my books.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM

kamehameha on his face
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by QuiatFat
Take him out for a nice seafood dinner, and NEVER call him again.

almost this.

but do this to his mom.
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
He's touched her several times, she didn't like it, but yet she still happily sits with him?
WAIT, get a bag of weed, put it in his back-pack while hes not looking, tell on him, say you did it to him on purpose (to his face, not to a teacher), he gets in shit, u sit back and watch him cry
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
dude if you are willing to this will work..

invite him over...

tie him up

RAPE HIM!!!

he will feel so horrible he will never touch a girl or a guy ever again..it will kill him on the inside

if you can man up to the challenge..rape him
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by lzcougarz3
He's touched her several times, she didn't like it, but yet she still happily sits with him?

This man raises a good point.
Quote by fli.pansy

kamehameha on his face

looks kinda like the russel wtf kid
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Just so you guys know, he's 16 about 5' 9" and around 150 pounds. Or so I've been told. I've never actually met him. I am 18, 6' 4" 240 pounds, and work out 4 times a week. I would destroy the prick. If I even looked at him, he'd probably shit himself. I want to humiliate him, but beating him up wouldn't be enough. I mean, with the drastic size difference, it wouldn't be humiliating enough for him.
Page 1 of 5