It all started last night when I noticed a distinct peppermint smell in the air, I thought I was going crazy and ignored it. Later on today I kept on noticing the smell. I could even smell it when my mom drove me to guitar lessons. So finally my parents mention the smell, turns out they've been using http://www.churchdwight.ca/product.php?productidx=71050

So discuss times people you know have smelled good.
This thread is going to get really creepy, really fast.

And I can't WAIT.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
almost every girl i've sniffed smelled good.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
This girl who's (whose?) locker is right beside mine smells amazing.

Too bad her looks don't match her scent.
Girls tend to cover their appearance with pungent smelling perfumes or whatever...i like the smell of Irish Spring soap. if there was a girl like that...mmm....
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by Doppelgänger
This girl who's locker is right beside mine smells amazing.

Too bad her looks don't match her scent.
for every problem, there is a solution.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
1) My close friend smells like laundry, stepping out of a shower, and all kinds of clean things. I bury myself in him when we embrace.

2) This guy who sits in front of me in class uses the same cologne as my ex, except in much better doses, and I guess it reacts better with his skin because it trails really nicely. It's not too strong but I can always smell him. That being said, it makes me want to bang his brains out. I guess those cologne/deodorant commercials aren't overexaggerating.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I knew the smell had to do with tingling sensations and penetrating relief, just by the title.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Oct 14, 2008,
you know your parents are probably using some kind of mint flavored lubricant. if you catch my drift.

you were astute enough to catch them though. congrats.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by vintage x metal
1) My close friend smells like laundry, stepping out of a shower, and all kinds of clean things. I bury myself in him when we embrace.

2) This guy who sits in front of me in class uses the same cologne as my ex, except in much better doses, and I guess it reacts better with his skin because it trails really nicely. It's not too strong but I can always smell him. That being said, it makes me want to bang his brains out. I guess those cologne/deodorant commercials aren't overexaggerating.

the girl that sits in front of my uses the same perfume as my ex. and it hurts so badly (because i remember my ex and i don't want to)
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by marktuazon
^^^@vintage x metal
hmm...you don't say..

*Immediately goes to store and buys entire row of Axe*

Quote by magnum1117
the girl that sits in front of my uses the same perfume as my ex. and it hurts so badly (because i remember my ex and i don't want to)

I gotcha boo. I'm sorry =/
It's rough when things like that remind you of them, especially when they're completely unrelated and you dont have control over it.

edit:
Quote by forgot your username

No, Axe doesnt smell that great, sorry.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Dag nab it!!
*buys entire shelf of Tag*
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by catchy phrase
I don't think anyone got the joke...

Icy Hot?
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
It's just camphor and menthol, fagbag. And that shit smells terrible.
haha axe and tag are the poor mans Aspen, and Faberge Brut.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by Ablazean
It's just camphor and menthol, fagbag. And that shit smells terrible.

It smells amazing and if they weren't my parents I'd fuck the shit out of them because of it.
I guess smell is the sense most tied to memory. I'm a bit of a *****, so every now and then I'll smell something totally unrelated and it makes me think of a girl. Smell to me is huge in deciding to be with a girl. It's pretty ironic that i wreak .
:/ i wouldn't know. i only use Irish Spring soap and some Red Spice deodorant
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by drunkinkoala
It smells amazing and if they weren't my parents I'd fuck the shit out of them because of it.

you find your parents sexually arousing?
Oh is that the heat rub stuff? Yeah I wouldn't recommend anyone try fapping with that. I did, within a minute I had my penis in the sink
Quote by ninja.kitty
you find your parents sexually arousing?

Just the smell. I dunno maybe mint turns me on.
Quote by aaronob
Then what does?

For deodorant, old spice. For cologne, Acqua di Gio and Polo Blue are my favorites.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
For deodorant, old spice. For cologne, Acqua di Gio and Polo Blue are my favorites.

Awww... man.... I used to wear Old Spice but for some reason I started getting a skin reaction to it so I had to change to Axe... lol.
Quote by aaronob
Awww... man.... I used to wear Old Spice but for some reason I started getting a skin reaction to it so I had to change to Axe... lol.

Mehhhh Axe Kilo is pretty nice I suppose. You can always compensate with nice-smelling hair.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by marktuazon
:/ i wouldn't know. i only use Irish Spring soap and some Red Spice deodorant

Lol meant OLD Spice...Red spice...hmm...
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by vintage x metal
Mehhhh Axe Kilo is pretty nice I suppose. You can always compensate with nice-smelling hair.

Sweet. That happens to be the kind of Axe that I wore..... I thought "Hm, if I was a which would smell best?" and I kinda picked the one I personally thought smelled the worst as I am the opposite of a .... if that makes sense.

So thats good to know my logic was right and s do actually like it.....
+1 to the axe kilo, that is their best brand. I do like the axe bodywashes though, those are pretty nice.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again