Hi there. I have a budget of about 800$ to 1000$ tops.
for an amplified acoustic/electric acoustic - what you wanna call it.

I'm looking for a big, fat, full, round sound. I don't like dirty/stringish sound so much, and not a thin sound.

Hope my sound-style is clear eh? :-)

I was thinking about getting me a blueridge either a BR-40CE, 60, or 70.
Can someone please explain the differences between these models?

thx in advance for the help.
Your best bet is to go to a local guitar store and ask a salesman to show you guitars in your range. Trust me, you will have much better luck this way because you actually get to personally try it and see what sounds best to you. Also, most salesmen can be talked down on price quite easily. :P
Martin 15 series, Epiphone Masterbilt series, Guild GAD series, Seagull Maritime or Performer series, and Alvarez are all good brands.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
As for suggestions, the ones listed above by captivate are great. I'd like to add the Larrivee 03 series. Also, when you're looking at Alvarez, make sure you look at the Masterworks series. This is the line that will be around your price range, and you definitely want to check them out.

Quote by zoobooboozoo
I was thinking about getting me a blueridge either a BR-40CE, 60, or 70.
Can someone please explain the differences between these models?

All three models have solid sitka spruce tops, which is a good thing. All three models also have laminated wood sides and back, which some will argue is less desireable. The BR-40CE has laminated mahogany back and sides. The BR-60ce and BR-70CE both have laminated rosewood back and sides.

Rosewood isn't necessarily more preferable than mahogany. The rosewood guitars just cost more because rosewood is more expensive. Because rosewood is more expensive, it has sort of gotten the reputation of being better and this probably inflates the price even more, especially on laminate guitars. Anyway, rosewood is not better or worse than mahogany. They just have different generalized tone characteristics.

The difference between the BR-60CE and the BR-70CE is all cosmetic. The BR-70CE has a lot of fancy looking inlay. It has the abalone trim all the way around the top of the body. It has large inlays for fret markers. Basically, it's Blueridge's version of the Martin D-41 (http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Martin-D41-Dreadnought-Guitar?sku=514762) stylings.
I have always been satisfied with Taylor Guitars . It might be a little over your budget but if you can save a little more I think they can't be beat. I own a 500 series and I love that warm, full tone it gives. They also have spruce tops with the 300 and 400 i think.
I'd go for the Blueridge BR140 or 160 and install some sort of pickup afterwards. They are all solid wood and I like them considerably more than those mentioned. Masterbilts are another great suggestion at that price.
Quote by captivate
Martin 15 series, Epiphone Masterbilt series, Guild GAD series, Seagull Maritime or Performer series, and Alvarez are all good brands.

Yeah, I'd recommend anything by Godin-One that I can vouche for is the Simon & Patrick SC(showcase series) they are amazing and open up pretty fast, You could probably find one in the price range you listed. Alvarez makes an awesome guitar too...I have the RD 20 which can be had for dirt cheap and it's amazing so I cant even imagine how good the master work's version sounds...Good luck.