Hey guys, would it be worth it to risk $155 plus $40 shipping on a Laney Pro Tube 30 combo from a guy on ebay with only 20 feedbacks but 100%. His feedback is as a buyer and it has spanned across a long period of time so I am inclined to say he isn't a scammer. He also resonded to some questions others had to ask so it seems legit.

Am I just paranoid or do I have a somewhat legitimate concern? Thanks!
If it sounds legit then go for it. I'd be a little wary with the little feedback, but I figure most people aren't really scammers, probably just doesn't sell a lot of crap.
That's a tough one there, man. No prior sales. You never know. I'd probably roll the dice & buy it, but I can afford to lose $200 if I got a bad beat on it. If it took you 6 months to save up the money, I'd be careful, & look for sellers w/ more positive selling feedback. I'd probably be more skeptical if he was selling a Dual Recto or something for $1000 as his first sale on ebay. Pretty sweet deal if it's real on the old Laney.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
^Not 6 months, but I am only making 7 bucks an hour for 20 hours a week.Subtract gas and insurance money and girlfriend money and that leaves me with not much.

I figure he is someone that bought stuff for a few years, just not very often. I'll probably pull the trigger if I can get my parents to paypal it. Man, I hate having to get their approval for online purchases.