You know how they sell cheap crappy liscensed versions of the floyd rose trem.

Do they sell cheap liscensed versions of the bigsby?
I have a cheap guitar that I don't want to drop a lot of money on just to put a bigsby on it, because I don't want the trem to be worth more than the guitar.

If you know where I could get one let me know.
I was looking at that one like 20 seconds ago. I'll probably end up getting it, but I really like the look of the bigsby.
A cheap bigsby is going to suffer from the same issues as a cheap FR. Wont hold up to alot of use, or stay in tune well. You cant go cheap on a wammy if you want to use it.
The useage doesn't really matter to me, I don't really play live. I play in a church worship band about twice a month, and it would be far easier to retune a guitar with a bigsby between songs than retuning a guitar with a liscensed floyd(I have one, I should know.)

I really just want the cheap bigsby for more of the look aspect(I love how a bigsby looks on a les paul, even if it is a cheap bolt on...)

I really don't play this guitar that much. At the moment it is the least played of the five guitars I own, I was hopeing to just try something different on it without dropping quite a few bucks on a real bigsby.
just leave it hard tail.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.