well, first off i know that 6505 has awesome distortion but the cleans arnt he bet but the 6505+ apparently has better clean tone and worst distortion, and i have aboslytly no clue if this is correct. so can i get some help if this is true or false. or which one is better?

thanks a ton
Peace
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
a friend of mine has the 6505+
ive tried both channels
and i must say they both sound phenomenal
if i had the money i would certainly purchase one
The only differance between the two is seperate EQ's, so in theory you can have more freedom with the cleans, seeing as most people by 6505(+)'s for the lead channel, and not the rhythm channel (just incase you didn't know that, it isn't even designed for cleans at all).
And the on the 6505+ the distortion isn't worse, but it has been said to have less gain, which isn't that bad considering on my 6505 I don't put the gain past 6 with a boost.
Unless you want the idea of getting better cleans out of a 6505(+), then get the +, but tbh I get by fine with my 6505.
the 6505+ isnt as good IMO. It doesnt sound as agressive and as raw as the 6505. I've owned both at the same time and a/b'd em into identical cabs and the + doesnt have as much balls.

Its a more versatile amp though and the cleans are a little better but with a little chorus and delay the 6505 can sound really nice clean. People who say they have a shit clean sound just dont know how to set it up right.
sweet thanks guys
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.