Would we be able to keep the forums?

Yes, I did use the searchbar.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by monkeysintheday
we would make thepit.com

I'll hold you to that.

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

I hope so. I barely even use guitar tabs anymore, the forums consume my e-life.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by monkeysintheday
we would make thepit.com

+1

this should be done, and the pear should be freed.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
How would it be shut down? Last I checked, the UG servers weren't in the United States, which puts them outside the RIAA'n'such's reach and US jurisdiction.

SHEdit: BTW, thepit.com is a huge letdown.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
How would it be shut down? Last I checked, the UG servers weren't in the United States, which puts them outside the RIAA'n'such's reach and US jurisdiction.

SHEdit: BTW, thepit.com is a huge letdown.

I believe it's based in Russia right?
I know alot of tab sites have been shut down for copyright violations, but the US government can't shut down a Russian site. (Or any other foreign site)
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Russia's what popped into my head too, but since I hadn't heard that since shortly after my ancient join date I didn't want to reveal some unknown ignorance.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Dont You Dare Speak Of Ultimate Guitar Getting Shut Down.thats Like Punching God Or Chuck Norris In The Face. We Shall Never Speak Of This Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Quote by imdeth
They shouldn't ever get rid of the forums. There will be too many rapists roaming the streets.

Ahahahahaha, so very, very true.
Quote by Victor Escobar
Dont You Dare Speak Of Ultimate Guitar Getting Shut Down.thats Like Punching God Or Chuck Norris In The Face. We Shall Never Speak Of This Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hai I'm cool, I capitalize every letter.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by Victor Escobar

I was just thinking though, what if they somehow managed to shut it down, or the russians decided it was illlegal.

Just thinking about it makes me sad...

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8

Quote by imdeth
They shouldn't ever get rid of the forums. There will be too many rapists roaming the streets.

+Gajillion.

The Pit saves.
Quote by monkeysintheday
tehpits.com?

*Checks*

It's not taken yet, so why not?

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by JeanMi36
Hai I'm cool, I capitalize every letter.

I HEARD THAT IF YOU USE CAPS LOCK, THEN THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY MAKES ONLY THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH WORD UPPERCASE TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD.

EDIT - guess not
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Quote by Reds3031
I HEARD THAT IF YOU USE CAPS LOCK, THEN THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY MAKES ONLY THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH WORD UPPERCASE TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD.

You heard wrong.
Actually. I guess it would be a good thing for me.

Once I find out what the second activity is for the Ultimate Challenge, I'm resigning from UG and The Pit. I'm just going to go out with a thread that the mods can perma me, because I've spent too much of my life on The Pit in the last two weeks. Since nobody in my personal life can help my addiction to this site, I'm going to stop myself.
We do not speak of such things....They only lead down roads once taken...
Quote by Muzikh
Actually. I guess it would be a good thing for me.

Once I find out what the second activity is for the Ultimate Challenge, I'm resigning from UG and The Pit. I'm just going to go out with a thread that the mods can perma me, because I've spent too much of my life on The Pit in the last two weeks. Since nobody in my personal life can help my addiction to this site, I'm going to stop myself.

You havn't been a member for an entire year though

Don't leave, nobody should ever leave the pit.

We all spend too much time here
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
why would UG ever shutdown....
where will they get the revenue from then :p ???
tehpits.com obviously

This is the plan if UG gets shut down, I will make the site, It will be win.
Although I hopeI never have to
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.