This is from my myspace, Corey is my best friend. Just a little input on it.

So I was playing guitar with Corey today. All day. He wrote a song for his chick on the year anniversary (happy anniversary, faggots (ily)) and will play it on the 16th. So I lent him a guitar.

We tuned one to sludge and I took it and played with it and I got a really kick ass sound. A really REALLY kick ass sound, and we wrote a song with it. Here's the cool part! I told Corey outside as I was taking him home and my nextdoor neighbor, who always has shitloads of people at his house, heard me talking about the song. He told me to play the part and really dug it. He fucking offered us to use his home studio to record!

This is awesome, today was so long, and sucked so bad but that just made it worth while. Holy crap.

Austin

So pit, should I go for it? I'm really excited about it and would love to do this. Opinions?
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
sure, its just a home studio. it will probably be good practice for the guy recording so he can get better at it, and its free tunage for you.
Quote by Austiman

Austin

That made me laugh.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
yeah def i dont see why you shouldnt as long as you know that your neighbor has good intentions that i guess your fine
So.. Why is this even a question? Do you expect any of us to say no, it is immoral?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by loves2sp00ge
sure, its just a home studio. it will probably be good practice for the guy recording so he can get better at it, and its free tunage for you.

This. He will probably learn a lot more than you will.

Take a shot at it, it's free, nothing can happen. Recording is a great experience.
Member #8 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
go for it, but make sure you cover your ass beforehand so he doesnt sell it or something without you getting a cut.

EDIT: record the song on a boom box or something, then mail it to yourself in a sealed envelope for proff that you had it before.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed