A friend and I were talking about what various countries are in relation to real people today.

This probably won't end well for me.

Here it goes.

United States
The United States are like the bully from your high school, we like to mess with people and expect nothing back. And then we have to beat you up to get lunch money.

Canada
Canada is the quiet kid that the bully always makes fun of, he always keeps to himself for 8 years, but one day he brings his military into school.

Mexico
Mexico is that kid who never wants to leave your house once he gets there.

France
France is everybody's bitch, plain and simple.

England
England is the really cool guy that all the girls wanna sex.

Holland (more specifically amsterdam)
Holland is the kid who's parents don't care what you do, you can go to Holland's house and blaze any time you want.

Japan
Japan is the Nerd, whenever the United States need help on their test they head on over to Japan, and remind them that they have no means to fight back and of what they did to their grampa back in the 40s.

*flame shield*
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Oct 15, 2008,
That was retarded.
Also, for the record, France was the only country in WWI that successfully held back the German invasion and it was the only country in WWII that lasted more than 2 or 3 weeks fighting against Hitler's army.
I'm American, I just like to point that out to people who think France is a wuss country.
Quote by madbasslover
That was retarded.
Also, for the record, France was the only country in WWI that successfully held back the German invasion and it was the only country in WWII that lasted more than 2 or 3 weeks fighting against Hitler's army.
I'm American, I just like to point that out to people who think France is a wuss country.

I apologize for the retardedness
I had to tell somebody
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
That doesn't make any sense.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
USA = Bully, we like to pretend we're ****ing all that, when we'd probably get owned by some other countries.

China = The nerdy kids who always do exactly as the teachers say, and never do anything under their own will for their own excitement and entertainment.

Canada = those normal kids that don't get all the attention, but have just enough friends and decent grades to be happy.

Russia = Jocks IMO. Big, beefy dudes who are frowned upon by some people and feared by others.

I might figure some other countries out later.
take it t/s you dont have a passport right?

maybe visit other countries before talking shit.

Also its Britain not England.
i thought France was like that kid who got picked to play dodgeball, but then quit after breaking his nail or something like that
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by madbasslover
That was retarded.

Thank you! Im sick of everyone pissing all over france, even though Im only like a quarter french.
Quote by ChromaZon
take it t/s you dont have a passport right?

maybe visit other countries before talking shit.

Also its Britain not England.

I wasn't really talking shit...
Except for France.
I've been to Canada
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I wasn't really talking shit...
Except for France.
I've been to Canada

Wow that must have been a huge cultural shift for you.
Quote by ChromaZon

Did we not see the flame shield?
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by ChromaZon

Indeed, the difference between here and south of the border is quite astonishing.
*cough lack of poutine*
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Sweden: The little sissy shy kid who sits in the corner and doesnt pick fights with anyone

Just kidding, I love Sweden and their pacifist ways
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
dude funny ...and the french actually let hitler invade so they wouldnt destroy paris and small french groups fought back
Quote by monkeysintheday
A friend and I were talking about what various countries are in relation to real people today.

This probably won't end well for me.

Here it goes.

United States
The United States are like the bully from your high school, we like to mess with people and expect nothing back. And then we have to beat you up to get lunch money.

Canada
Canada is the quiet kid that the bully always makes fun of, he always keeps to himself for 8 years, but one day he brings his military into school.

Mexico
Mexico is that kid who never wants to leave your house once he gets there.

France
France is everybody's bitch, plain and simple.

England
England is the really cool guy that all the girls wanna sex.

Holland (more specifically amsterdam)
Holland is the kid who's parents don't care what you do, you can go to Holland's house and blaze any time you want.

Japan
Japan is the Nerd, whenever the United States need help on their test they head on over to Japan, and remind them that they have no means to fight back and of what they did to their grampa back in the 40s.

*flame shield*

Canada would be the quiet guy who is friends with everybody

were way too non aggressive to pull that shit

you fail

North Korea

the short, emotionally unstable and knife toting kid, fortunately, all tests have shown that his knife is incapable of reaching it's target (teehee, see what I did there)
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Also, the US are more like a kid who sometimes tries to help little countries by butting into their business. Kind of like your awkward big brother. You always want him around in a fight, but you tell him to go away when you are just chilling.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda
Also, the US are more like a kid who sometimes tries to help little countries by butting into their business. Kind of like your awkward big brother. You always want him around in a fight, but you tell him to go away when you are just chilling.

But then he doesn't leave regardless?
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
But then he doesn't leave regardless?

Exactly
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by zippidyduda

I'd say that analogy beats TS's
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by zippidyduda
Sweden: The little sissy shy kid who sits in the corner and doesnt pick fights with anyone

Just kidding, I love Sweden and their pacifist ways

Are you sure you're not thinking of Switzerland?
I'm not attacking just wondering. Coz I thought they were the ones who didn't take sides. I always get the two names mixed up too.
Quote by Carswell98
I'd say that analogy beats TS's

Hell yeah it does!

I dont see the US as a bully, just as a country who cant seem to leave other countries alone, and always has to "help" (although, US help has done some good things in the past...)
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by sbinlb
dude funny ...and the french actually let hitler invade so they wouldnt destroy paris and small french groups fought back

So you're telling me that small French groups spent six weeks holding back an army that conquered another major European military force almost every two weeks?
Quote by RobertiusB
Are you sure you're not thinking of Switzerland?
I'm not attacking just wondering. Coz I thought they were the ones who didn't take sides. I always get the two names mixed up too.

I might be... I cant remember, I always mix the two up.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!